JBL E45BT

JBL E45BT

MPN: 3378028

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve

SteveAdelaide

I use them everyday great quality!

I use mine everyday at the gym and at home if I’m using the iPad. The bass is great and the clarity is phenomenal. They sit on your head nicely and are adjustable. No silly glitches and the distance of range is amazing. My only issue is they can slip off your head at the gym if you’re on an incline or decline so wearing a hat becomes a necessity sometimes. Otherwise great quality and very affordable.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Murphy64

Murphy64Adelaide

pretty decent for the money

No expert on headphones but these have impressed me with their sound and overall quality. Bluetooth works perfectly and the 3D surround tests I tried were very impressive. Bass is great and the high and midrange is also excellent. One thing I really like is how comfortable they are on my hear.

Date PurchasedJan 2018