JBL E55BT

JBL E55BT

MPN: 3378033

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Badgamer1967

Badgamer1967Coffs Harbour

Good sound, Great Value and Very Blue

Bought these from Catch.com for only $129 plus delivery in Royal blue was all they had left, read some online review which said good sound and construction and comfort but I was not expecting to much. The sound quality is excellent, good comfort on ears with nice chusining, connectivity to my phone and pc was easy, great bluetooth range that I can walk around the house, yard or Gym. Very Happy with purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

bugnada

bugnadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High quality

We bought our JBL Bluetooth headphones after becoming frustrated with cords. The sound quality is of a high standard and they are comfortable to wear for both my husband and I and also our young daughter. They have a long battery life, incredibly easy to charge and quite durable. We highly recommend this headset and have experienced no issues whatsoever. My only fault is that I wish we could have chosen a different colour, such as black or grey rather than purple.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Matttones

MatttonesMelbourne

The best bluetooth headphones I've owned

Date PurchasedNov 2017
George S

George SAU

A quality pair of headphones at a good price

I read quite a few neutral or negative reviews online so was skeptical when I bought these headphones but they are brilliant! I'm not exactly an audiophile but I found the sound quality and volume to be terrific and the bass is also very good. At first I didn't like the button placement but I soon came to realise they have been designed this way so you don't accidentally push a button while lying down.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Kelly

Kelly

Amazing sound quality, much appreciated gift

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Steve

StevePerth

Awesome wireless headphones

very good sounding headphones, found the instructions that came a little hard to understand but soon got used to the operation. The charging port is the same as my Samsung phone so can use the same charger. Battery does seem to last a long time. Fold away for storage. can recommend these headphones.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Fab

Fab

Have them on every night

Great sound, easy to use with buttons behind right ear. Connects without fail to all the devices, easy to change from one device to the other Can also connect using cable ..long battery life, comfortable on the ears. well packaged, instructions re use written too small. I have a blue colour..everybody likes it

Date PurchasedJun 2017