JBL E65BTNC

• Bluetooth

malcolm

malcolmHobart, TAS

Poor Quality Product

Headphones are about 18 month old and have worked well. Now both cans are cracked where they join the head frame. Other reviewers have mentioned the same problem. Harman Lifestyle don't want to know. If you have a problem with JBL Headphones email their customer care department support.apac@harman.com

Purchased in March 2018 for $179.00.

Lana

LanaHobart, TAS

broken after 8 months of use

I quite liked these headphones, the noise cancellation feature is awesome, clear sound and very good quality.

however, after 8 months of use one of the sides of the headphones just broke and it's no longer wearable. I paid 240 dollars for them and having issue like this after 8 months it's not really good, meaning fixing them would be more expensive than getting a new pair, so I think quality and pricing don't make sense.

Purchased in August 2018 for $240.00.

naini m.

naini m.asked

My headphone's noise cancelling is not working properly its activating n de-activating on its on..n its annoying..please just what i should do?

Eryvan P.

Eryvan P.asked

New headset but with crackling sound. How to fix it?

Milindasked

Noise is coming from the right speaker of my jbl e65btnc head phone. Why it happens? Once it happen that time they replaced the head phone but again it happen to the new one. Any help?

beebeegee
beebeegee

I have 2 pairs, no problems. I have no idea why your might fail twice the same way. Do you play at very high volume? Are you possibly a bit rough when you take them on/off or fold them (they should be built to withstand that, but). If neither of those possibilities arise just deal with JBL warranty and the ACL.

Milind

I don't know why it happened. I'll use the headphone atleast 4 hrs in one day. I'm not a rough user.

Ravi K.
Ravi K.

Even I am facing this problem. I saw on other blogs... This is a persistent problem to these ones. Someone shower a video on factory reset. Tried, even that does not work. Pls. Help.

CategoryWireless Headphones