JBL E65BTNC

JBL E65BTNC

iCu

iCuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice and easy

Good size headphones. Easy to use with gr8 sound. Battery last close to description. Active Noice Cancelling works gr8. Bluetooth range is good and it folds quite easily. Would love for it to come with a carry case or bag. Could do wif a tad bit bigger ear cups and longer power cord.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Terrible product, stopped working within 1 hour of use

I bought these headphones from Harvey Norman for $161 on sale, and returned them 4 days later. Took them on the train ride to work and at first noise cancelling worked fine, but i did notice that as i moved my neck and head it broke the seal and audio was in and out. Then after about an hour, the right earpiece stopped working, however it would intermittently work when i pressed it. These headphones are just a bit too small for my average ears, and are uncomfortable after long periods. I have seen many users report this issue, only wish i seen it before I purchased them, i would have not bought them then.

JBL needs to sort this production issue out, and it is unacceptable to sell a faulty product to unsuspecting consumers.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL E65BTNC compares to other Wireless Headphones

naini m.

naini m.asked

My headphone's noise cancelling is not working properly its activating n de-activating on its on..n its annoying..please just what i should do?

Eryvan P.

Eryvan P.asked

New headset but with crackling sound. How to fix it?

Milindasked

Noise is coming from the right speaker of my jbl e65btnc head phone. Why it happens? Once it happen that time they replaced the head phone but again it happen to the new one. Any help?

beebeegee
beebeegee

I have 2 pairs, no problems. I have no idea why your might fail twice the same way. Do you play at very high volume? Are you possibly a bit rough when you take them on/off or fold them (they should be built to withstand that, but). If neither of those possibilities arise just deal with JBL warranty and the ACL.

Milind

I don't know why it happened. I'll use the headphone atleast 4 hrs in one day. I'm not a rough user.

Ravi K.
Ravi K.

Even I am facing this problem. I saw on other blogs... This is a persistent problem to these ones. Someone shower a video on factory reset. Tried, even that does not work. Pls. Help.

CategoryWireless Headphones