JBL Endurance RUN

JBL Endurance RUN

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Abyss94

Abyss94Victoria

Good value for the Price, good sound quality. They sound AWESOME!

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $29.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort

trut

trutGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound quality, really comfy, durable

These are more comfortable than all in-ear earphones I've ever had so that's a massive plus. The sound quality also eclipses any others I've owned including some that were much more expensive.

The look is nice.

The only drawback is that the rubber cable makes a lot of cable noise while walking or moving around so these are better used when you are just sitting. It's also prone to tangling but that's normal for wired earphones so not really a particular issue.

Overall I like these better than any other in-ear based on comfort and sound quality.

Purchased in December 2018 at Big W for $29.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

The greatest

Bought these JBL headphones few months back after having a bad run with really cheap headphones, then went for a $90 pair which lasted a month before sound started to crackle/cut in and out so with my refund I got these for $30! And I’m so glad I did.

Amazing clear sound, fit in my ears so well/never fall out, cord doesn’t tangle and I like the magnetic feature which makes headphone buds magnetically hold together when not in use. Really happy with this purchase, for $30 I think they are best on market in this price point.