JBL Go

JBL Go

MPN: JBGOBLK

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Holly C

Holly CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little speaker

This tiny little speaker packs a real punch. The sound quality and volume are great considering how small it is. I use it in my bathroom and it's not been affected by the occasional splash. A charge lasts for ages too.

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

technojellybean

technojellybeanFar North Queensland, QLD

you little beauty

when hubby and I were rushing through the airport we knew we were going to a cheaper hotel that didn't have speakers in the room. Had to get a portable speaker because we were going to be outside. Found this at the airport for only $49. The battery is really awesome and the sound quality is far better than some of the cheaper ones. I've bought so many of these ones and they have all been bad quality before.

Purchased in June 2018.

900kil

900kilSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect little wireless speaker

Bought this little cutie during the special offer and I am so happy with the sound as well as the battery life where it lasts more than 6 hours on a single charge.
The hands-free feature is awesome as well, I can receive a call and the sound is better than using speakerphone.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $20.00.

James S

James SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jbl portable speaker

I was reluctant to buy it but this small speaker from Jbl is a surprise package and produces awesome sound. Waterproof and plays for up to 5 hours once fully charged. Absolutely fantastic. Five star rating. Bluetooth works fine with mobile phone and laptop. Highly recommended it. One of the best Bluetooth speakers that won't hurt your pocket.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Blake

BlakeSydney

Very good portable speaker!

We have had this portable speaker for a few years now and it is a really good speaker! The quality of the sound for the price of the speaker is outstanding. The only negatives I have for it are the Bluetooth connectivity and it occasionally turns itself off mid-song. Sometimes it takes a few minutes and a few resets of the Bluetooth so that it connects but after that it is usually amazing. Probably once every few days it will randomly turn itself off and we aren't sure why, it could be that it doesn't like the same music as us. But apart from that the speaker is fantastic and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a portable speaker!

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Christine H

Christine H

Nifty!

What a nifty little speaker! Sound quality is good for the price ($24.50). I can easily connect it to all my bluetooth devices and carry it round the house with me so I can have music wherever I go. I am also going to use it on my market stall where I only need background music for a small space while my customers are browsing. Battery life is excellent.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jun

JunSydney

Great Value

Very easy to set up and also has deceptively great sound quality despite the cheap price and small size. Haven't had an issue with the battery life so far. Almost perfect for small rooms/cars as very portable, though don't expect to use it for any large events as the volume is limited.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Zhanna

ZhannaSydney

Better than I expected

It's a small and light speaker, pretty cheap, but the sound is really good! The battery lasts long enough not to bother you all the time, it also indicates when it needs charging, and you can still use it while charging. I'm quite happy with it, use it a lot with both laptop and phone, easy to connect to anything.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

narrabeensydney

excellent for what it is

Its a small speaker that punches above its size. Bought for $45 at JB but the first stopped working after 2 weeks, JB replaced no trouble (keep those receipts). Connects to the pc through a cable and to the phones easily with bluetooth.Not a beat box but loud enough for a pc ora couple of people to listen too.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
scrafty

scraftyNorth Lakes

Punching above its weight

I bought this for a few reasons, one because it was the cheapest at JB and secondly because I needed something really lightweight that I could carry in my bag. I wasnt expecting great sound quality, so I'm really pleasantly surprised with how it sounds. I also notice the bass sounds beter if you put it on something like a shoebox, just a tip :)

Date PurchasedJan 2017

moifa

moifa

Don't let the size fool you!

This palm size Bluetooth speaker sounds terrific for this size and price range. The mid-range is quite solid, it is perfect for pop and R&B songs, but don't expect heavy bass. It is surprisingly loud with only 3W output.