JBL S150

JBL S150

MPN: CINEMASB150AS
4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good Quality Sound

Recently purchased Sony 55X7000D Smart TV. Was reasonably happy with sound but the idea of adding a sound bar appealed. It also would mean having a digital sound system in the TV room as well using bluetooth.

Information gathered on Sony sound bars was not encouraging, so went looking for alternatives. Went to 3 stores: Joyce Main, Domayne and Harvey Norman. All recommended JLB as a top quality speaker. Apparently they only make speakers, nothing else.

They have 3 models starting with the one I purchased starting at around $399 for the 150w system (sound bar with separate sub woofer). I was able to get it on special for $299. I think that is an OK price but would not pay the $399 rrp.

Easy to set up although connection is through Optical cable not HDMI which may cause an issue with some televisions. Sound is great, a big improvement on TV and works great with playing music from my phone with bluetooth. Has a small remote that is OK but easy to lose down the lounge chair.

Overall, very happy with purchase. Now we watch movies with a good sound and have music in our loungeroom as well as the family room.