JBL T110BT

• Bluetooth
Mamar
MamarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible - Do Not Buy

I bought these and within 2 weeks they would cut in and out, pause for 20-30 seconds then come back on. By week 3 they were still doing it but the unit would then "fast foward". I contacted the manufacturer who said to take them back where I bought them and do an exchange. The 2nd pair were no better a d would do the exact same thing. Very frustrating. I do not recommend these at all

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $79.99.

Built to only last as long as the warranty

Ok until just over a month out of warranty. After contacting the local supplier was told, sorry only covered in the warranty period, they will not repair it and the only option is to purchase a new one.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

Jared Russell
Jared RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst battery life ever experienced

OMG, These headphones are so bad, really unhappy with the battery life. Can I get my money back?
Saying battery life is 6 hours is a lie, it barely last 5 hours max. Even worse, it takes too damn long (2 hours) to charge. Why would I need to charge something for 2 hours for it to only last 5 hours???!!!! Why wouldn't I just use the cable.

Purchased in March 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for $69.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL T110BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Shameem
ShameemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible battery life

Sound quality is ok for it’s price. The most annoying thing about it is its battery life. My one used to keep charge not more than half an hour. I through it in the bin. Total waste of money.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $54.00.

Keep falling out.

Sound quality is good but keep falling out. These are cheap and I took a risk by buying them but I should have spent more as these don't even stay in your ears.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $49.00.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Ritacachia
RitacachiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A bit scratchy noise at times. Also giving me a headache after 30 minutes. I use them for phone calls.

Not very happy. The
Magnets are giving me a terrible headache. Would like to return them if at all possible.They look nice and easy to connect to Bluetooth. Thank you

Purchased at The Good Guys for $59.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Steph G.
Steph G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The cord is way too long

The cord that wraps around your neck is so long that when running it bounces around so much it’s unbearable. Also the volume control plus this other plastic bit act like weights so when running it pulls the ear bud out of the ears.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $59.00.

Alex
AlexSouthwest, VIC

Deplorable Battery Life

I wish had checked this site before buying these headphones. Mine last 90 minutes...not even in the ballpark of the 6 hour claim. I'm going to try to return them for a refund. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $59.00.

YYUL
YYULPerth, WA

You get what you pay for

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $39.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL T110BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Lex
LexGlen Waverley

Poor battery life

I bought these specifically because the specs state they have a 6 hour battery life. I was disappointed to find that they only run for one hour before running flat. I was so angry that I returned them for a refund. Salesman questioned me about which charger I was using, I said USB off PC.

Date PurchasedDec 2018