JBL T110BT

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
ADP

ADPSydney, NSW

Great sound but very disappointing value

Bought these about two years ago. Sound is very good. They fit well but after little to moderate use the battery died. I asked JBL if I could replace the battery but, of course, the battery unit is sealed so they basically informed me to throw them away and buy new ones. I did. Another brand. Honestly disappointing to have to spend almost $180, barely use the item and then be told that I have to throw them away.
Don’t buy from JBL unless you get extended warranty or if you’re comfortable with throwing out the earphones after a couple of years‘ (very limited) use. After sales service was disappointing as well. Don’t rely on past reputation.

Purchased in February 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Not for running

The sound is fine. However they are useless for any physical activity other than a gentle walk. The cord bounces around you neck and pulls them out of your ears. I wouldn’t recommend them.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $50.00.

Danish S.

Danish S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loud static noise (right side)

HI,
I had just recently bought the JBLT110T in August 2019(est 4 months ago). The earphones had been fantastic before, but about 2 days ago(27th NOV) the right ear side had gone severely quite. I than had not turned on the earphones since today(29th NOV). When turning on my music the right ear side had a really strong STATIC SOUND. This had me worried as it hurt my ear. If this is a manufacturing issue this is definitely needing to be resolved. I am now completely disappointed as Im not able to use the earphones. I would definitely like a change in earphones or even have a response from JBL and resolve this issue as it is concerning.

Purchased in August 2019 for $65.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL T110BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Cannot be used for Work phone calls

The headphones work and operate effectively. Battery life is 4-6 hours. My problem was that the headphones were very poor to taking phone calls, there was no external noise cancelling, even in a quite room the call quality from the microphone was very poor, taking call outsides was virtually impossible . This product is not suitable for taking work related phone calls.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $50.00.

Sound Quality