5JBL Tune 450BT

Ben Cody Kirk
Ben Cody KirkSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts
  Verified Top Review

Good Value BlueTooth Headphones

When I went to look for some BlueTooth headphones, I expected to have to pay more. At $60, from Target, these headphones seemed very cheap and I worried they’d not be any good. I knew, however, that JBL made good speakers so I took a chance. I wasn’t disappointed as they produce good sound. The bass is quite good and I like quality bass.
The initial charging and setup didn’t go perfectly. I plugged them in to charge them, but then found that they wouldn’t turn on. They eventually did and have been fine since.
They are comfortable for wearing for a long time and are nice and light. They are certainly not at all noise-cancelling though (but they’re not meant to be). They seem to keep working a good distance from the device they’re connected to, also.
I’d recommend these for someone who wants some convenient headphones for commuting, travelling or just casual use at home. The wouldn’t be good for use during exercise (jogging, etc).

Purchased in at Target Australia for $59.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
jessejay
jessejaySydney2 posts
  Verified Top Review

Not bad for the price, cheap

Positive: They were cheap, AU$49. Good sound for the price point, with enough depth and clarity to the speakers. Snug fit on the ears, not uncomfortable. Being wireless is so great, you can't go back to wired headphones after going wireless, It's liberating!

Negative: Owned pair # 1 for 15 days. They loose connection to my computer all the time, iMac on OS10.12. I have to un-pair then re-pair in Bluetooth preferences pane. Sometimes this can take a few attempts to re-connect the headphones which makes them a pain in my butt with a young family and not so technical wife who want to use the headphones. when the source is paused these headphone made the turn on sound or connecting sound every few minutes, unsure it this was a sign they were disconnecting and reconnecting again. After having trouble with them last night I left them on charge overnight (connected via USB to my iMac). This morning the headphones would not turn on or respond to charging.

I have a replacement set of headphones as Officeworks were very help to exchange them for new ones.

I will give them another try. I figure if two pairs are bad I will just get a refund. I will update this post either way.

****** Update ******

The replacement headphones I have are having the same connection issues I mentioned above. If I pause the source for any length of time there is a loss of connection and I need to try turning them off and on again a few times and even go as far as un-paring and re-paring the headphones to re-establish a connection. They do work when connected.

This is a shame, you do get what you pay for.

• Date Purchased:
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jimothy123
Jimothy123

good product

this is a great pair of headphones, pretty ok sound and this can get very loud. there is also very minimal audio leak which is good. Show details
Zoe Mack
Zoe MackSydney, NSW2 posts

Good for the price

Had more expensive headphones be lower quality than these. Good bang for buck headphones. Good quality, clear sound and little problems. Loud enough that I cant hear people talking to me when I have them off.
Asteroid_field
Asteroid_field

Very good product for its price

The headphones get uncomfortable after awhile, but other then that the sound quality is good for its price, the build quality is excellent, I got the headphones for 39.95 and it’s good for its price Show details
mjjohansen
mjjohansenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Headset

I don't know much about headphones but this product is by far the best I've used. Very comfortable and sound quality is top notch. I use JBL speakers as well. Will keep on buying their products and consider this as a gift for my best friend during the holidays Show details
Nathan V.
Nathan V.Sydney, NSW47 posts

The next best headset for the cinematic experience

I bought the JBL Tune 450BT headphones due to my partner taking my previous headphones.

Once charged I instantly fell in love with them with having no other noise coming in because of noise cancelling feature.

Charge wise is done within the 20-30mins which is perfect for those lazy days

The cost is half of what you buy normally for the Studio Beat Headphones which is just a bargin. Show details

Maurice Y.
Maurice Y.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Best You Can Get Under $100

Is this the best headphones you can buy? No. Are they the best under $100? Yes. Lasted 3 years without a single problem, just wear and tear on the fabric on the earphones but that's to be expected. I'm replacing my pair bought 2018 this summer with another the exact same. You will not be dissatisfied. Show details
Samina L.
Samina L.2 posts

Best ever headphones

Bestever headphones device ever with high base and high volume the product overall quality is far better than previous models i have always used jbl headphones will buy them again
Dan
Dan10 posts

cant fault them for the price

Great sound quality, rich bass, even better with leather ear piece covers (the standard ones tend to peel as they age). Highly recommended.
Only had connectivity problems with Windows 10, never with Android devices. Show details
David
DavidPerth21 posts

Good for the cheap price

To be honest, it is really difficult to buy headphones with Bluetooth and good sound quality at this price. Its sound quality is good, the bass is deeper, suitable for pop music. Only obvious background noise can be heard, of course, it is almost impossible to hear the music. In addition, the design of the earmuffs is a little smaller, and my ears are not too comfortable. Show details
Gabriel D.
Gabriel D.South East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy
Not HappyVictoria25 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset

I bought this headset to do Zoom or Skype meetings. Really good value for the price. Very clear. Easy to plug into USB port. You can control the volume and the mute via a dial - Excellent product. Show details
Aaron
Aaron

Brilliant headphones for the price!

RnB and Hip Hop music is good on these headphones at the gym.

For power button issues its an easy resolve nudging the button back in place.

Very satisfied with this product. Show details

Gerry
Gerry2 posts

aotearoa
aotearoa

I recently bought a JBL 450 BT and just got it delivered yesterday , I charged it for a whole day , turned it on everything good , full battery but one minute later the battery just all of a sudden went low to red , why ?

Hunter
Hunter

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfire

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008