JBL T450BT

JBL T450BT

MPN: 3378050

Happy with purchase

I am satisfied with the quality of the headphones, the sound is great, and they are comfortable. The negative aspects I have noticed are the headphones dont contain the sound it travels instead resulting in it sounding like a small smeaker is producing the sound. From other rooms in the house and up to several metres away. The other fault is there was no cable to use them without bluetooth. This is a big letdown but I am to believe a bluetooth receiver will do the trick.

Purchased in January 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $80.00.

Bluetooth

These are the best pair of headphones I ever have had .

These JBL headphone a really great especially for only $50 the bass is the best in them and has 11 hours battery life. It is very easy to connect it buy Bluetooth to you phone/Device .And I would recommend this product to anyone .

Purchased in January 2019 at Office works for $50.00.

Jbl headphone

Great product I purchased these about 3months ago and have worked very well and are very very well priced, great comfortable headphones only way they can improved is sound quality but still work well.

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

Bluetooth

They are quality products.

Amazing!! Absolutely amazing. I have been using jbl headphones for long time as they are quality products and not very expensive. I recommend to people who love quality music to listen

Purchased in August 2018 at Weight Losers for $199.00.

Bluetooth

Great product, value for money A+

Great product. Comfy and stays in place. I have hearing loss and these provide adequate noise block out so i can watch my shows and hear all of it. Battery lasts. Good value for money. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $59.00.

Great product

This wireless headphones was recommended by someone. I bought it $39 after $10 off discount from eBay. After testing, the product is very good quality.
The price is affordable.
I am really happy with this product performance. I will highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019 at eBay for $39.00.

Bluetooth

Great headphones on a budget!

Seriously happy with this purchase. Was just looking for something cheap and wireless for when I'm riding my scooter around but now i use these almost every day when im walking around, at the gym, at work or even sometimes just at home. I have Bose QC25s which are fantastic dont get me wrong but the sound quality difference of the JBLs isnt enough to make me use the cabled Bose's over the wireless JBLs. If these eventually die i will be buying another pair!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great product

I bought these wireless headphones for my Grandson for Christmas from Bing Lee .com. They are very good quality and I’m really happy with the performance of them. Great sound and all round fantastic product. I’d recommend these wireless headphones to anyone looking for a great product. I’m getting another pair for myself in the future.

Amazing!

These headphones are amazing just got them for my birthday and I gave my mum n dad the biggest hug they are very comfortable light weight and best sound also super portable I really recommend this if you want a awesome pair of headphones for a cheap price they were $50 and they really worth it out of 10 it’s a 9 and a half! Get them NOW!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

JBL Bluetooth headphones

These were purchased for my son who doesn’t like the bud earphones but still wanted to be able to talk on the phone using them, not just be able to listen to music. He reviewed a lot of headphones & chose these for affordability as well as performance. They were on special so we got a great deal as well. He can leave his phone in his room and still be talking on the phone in the lounge room

Date PurchasedDec 2018

First review of headphones so feel free to take with a grain of salt

Finally upgrading earbuds to wireless headphones.
My experience: Out of the box the headphones connected, but sounded ATROCIOUS. Turns out they connected automatically in mono. Had to tunnel down into settings to turn on stereo connection.

PROS: Sounds good to me (when connecting in stereo)

CONS: Need to futz with it to get optimal performance (as opposed to plug & play convenience)
So far had to re-sync every time I've turned on the computer due to connection issues (might be a setting I've missed).
Stupid reconnecting sounds popping up randomly (I'd forgotten this one until it happened whilst writing this review).

Ultimately I guess you get what you pay for

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Ok

It has excellent sound quality, easy to use, and easy to carry, there are many options in style, I think this is a good headset, surround sound is very strong, they will also eliminate a lot of other background sounds. Good noise cancellation and sound quality. Easy to set up and they connect really fast.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Good sound but squash my head

Bought this few weeks ago after my in-ear wireless i have been using for years is broken. The sound is good but it’s uncomfortable to wear for the length of time. I feel it squashes my head and cannot wear it for too long. It’s a shame since I expected a lot from these pair from all reviews. Anyway, don’t hate it. The sound is still good and feel like it has a noice cancellation too.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Best Headphones

Best headphones.
Good noise cancellation and sound quality.
Easy to set up and they connect really fast.
I use them often during travelling or while playing games. The immersive sound experience is really good.
And they are definitely a value for money item as compared to other brands which provide the same stuff for higher cost .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Awesome sound quality

These headphones are great! I was very surprised at the sound quality given the price but they have exceed my expectations and have an awesome sound and great bass! I love bass so this was very important. I had an issue with it making a noise so I rang customer service and wow! What wonderful helpful people, it was a simple thing to fix and was just letting me know the battery was going flat as I wasntbcharging it correctly. I highly recommend this product and hats off to the lovely people at customer service.

kids love them

these were a great hit with the kids they love them. even better for mum & dad when in the car and they argue over the music they want to listen to so now we can go away and everyone can be assured that they can hear and listen to what ever they want with these headphone best purchase by far for the kids

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great all round Headphones

I bought these headphones in March this year and have not stopped using them. I mainly listen to music BT from my phone, and also computer whilst I work, and Tune in Radio. I am able to move around the house and even venture outside, possibly 30 meters away from the source and still have connectivity. The clarity is perfect for me and it has a very acceptable bass response. I have used it for several hours on and off throughout the day with battery still available. The charging process is simple and relatively quick. It is quite comfortable on your ears and remains positioned without falling off whilst you get on with your work, unless you are doing some seriously strenuous stuff. If you wore them continuously for several hours straight, it would tend to get a little uncomfortable as they are on the ears headphones and I guess they are not really designed to be worn for long periods, but that is only my opinion. Overall these headphones are a great buy and perform extremely well. You won't be disappointed if you invest in a pair.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Reliable product

These headphones were given to me as a gift. They are reliable and provide good, clear sound. They are easy to install and use and charge quickly when placed back in the cradle. I use them at night when my family are asleep and find them brilliant. Very happy with them. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The best blue tooth speakers

Love them, they stay charged for along time and the sound is excellent. They also cut out a lot of other noise around when using them. They fold up for easy storage and are great for travel. These headphones come in different colours, having a choice is great. The price was also.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect

I love them, they work perfectly except for the occasional little crackling that happens when I go a little bit outside of Bluetooth range, which is only 10 metres from what I can see. But apart from the length of Bluetooth, everything about it is perfect, would definitely recommend to a friend.