MPN: 3378050

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great quality headphones for a reasonable price. Highly Recommended

I have been using these headphones for about a year now, what I found was the following:

The sound quality and the base is top-notch on this once.
I bought it for around 70$ which is affordable compared to other headphones
I doesn't have noise cancellation feature but it isolates sound pretty well.
The ear cups are a bit small and I feel like there should've been a bit bigger

The overall experience is perfect and I would buy JBL headphones again

Purchased in March 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $70.00.

LOVE THESE

These headphones are value for money and are really good at keeping all noise in. I can listen to them full blast and not have anyone else hear what I'm listening to. They go super loud and the range is great.

Good headphone

Absolutely good headphone design. Only the issue is it aches my ears. Wireless is the best point of this headphone. Once the headphone is on u can’t hear anything from outside.

headphones

I listen to a lot of bass and rap and have been using these headphones for months and love them. the true bass technology is amazing and provides really good lows. the battery life is amazing and I get a full day out of them. the bluetooth provides a hands free experience and the volume is amazing

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

Best headphones for under $100

Seriously. I bought these for $45 at Officeworks and was surprised. Great balance between bass and treble. Good surround and noise cancelling from 65%+ volume. Fit tightly so they are good for running or cycling. Only downside would be your ears may get hot after 2hrs+ so you may want to give them a break in between long listening. In summary, this pair outshines most other pricier headphones so why not save some buck for similar or better quality?

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $45.00.

Good headphones

I bought them s/hand in vgc for $39.- and I'm surprised that they are quite adequate to listen to music! Nice bass, clear trebles! When I switch ON the headphones, TV will pop-up a page, asking if it's OK to switch to Bluetooth JBL T450BT? The Equalizer has very nice presets! Simple build and feels sturdy! This set should satisfy large percentage of users!

Purchased in July 2019 at Cash Converters Physical Shop for $39.00.

Help please!

I charged them over night but when I went to get them off charge they’d still had the charging light on they won’t connect to much phone please help someone!

Purchased in April 2019.

Happy with purchase

I am satisfied with the quality of the headphones, the sound is great, and they are comfortable. The negative aspects I have noticed are the headphones dont contain the sound it travels instead resulting in it sounding like a small smeaker is producing the sound. From other rooms in the house and up to several metres away. The other fault is there was no cable to use them without bluetooth. This is a big letdown but I am to believe a bluetooth receiver will do the trick.

Purchased in January 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $80.00.

Bluetooth

These are the best pair of headphones I ever have had .

These JBL headphone a really great especially for only $50 the bass is the best in them and has 11 hours battery life. It is very easy to connect it buy Bluetooth to you phone/Device .And I would recommend this product to anyone .

Purchased in January 2019 at Office works for $50.00.

Jbl headphone

Great product I purchased these about 3months ago and have worked very well and are very very well priced, great comfortable headphones only way they can improved is sound quality but still work well.

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

Bluetooth

They are quality products.

Amazing!! Absolutely amazing. I have been using jbl headphones for long time as they are quality products and not very expensive. I recommend to people who love quality music to listen

Purchased in August 2018 at Weight Losers for $199.00.

Bluetooth

Great product, value for money A+

Great product. Comfy and stays in place. I have hearing loss and these provide adequate noise block out so i can watch my shows and hear all of it. Battery lasts. Good value for money. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $59.00.

Great product

This wireless headphones was recommended by someone. I bought it $39 after $10 off discount from eBay. After testing, the product is very good quality.
The price is affordable.
I am really happy with this product performance. I will highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019 at eBay for $39.00.

Bluetooth

Great headphones on a budget!

Seriously happy with this purchase. Was just looking for something cheap and wireless for when I'm riding my scooter around but now i use these almost every day when im walking around, at the gym, at work or even sometimes just at home. I have Bose QC25s which are fantastic dont get me wrong but the sound quality difference of the JBLs isnt enough to make me use the cabled Bose's over the wireless JBLs. If these eventually die i will be buying another pair!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great product

I bought these wireless headphones for my Grandson for Christmas from Bing Lee .com. They are very good quality and I’m really happy with the performance of them. Great sound and all round fantastic product. I’d recommend these wireless headphones to anyone looking for a great product. I’m getting another pair for myself in the future.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Amazing!

These headphones are amazing just got them for my birthday and I gave my mum n dad the biggest hug they are very comfortable light weight and best sound also super portable I really recommend this if you want a awesome pair of headphones for a cheap price they were $50 and they really worth it out of 10 it’s a 9 and a half! Get them NOW!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

JBL Bluetooth headphones

These were purchased for my son who doesn’t like the bud earphones but still wanted to be able to talk on the phone using them, not just be able to listen to music. He reviewed a lot of headphones & chose these for affordability as well as performance. They were on special so we got a great deal as well. He can leave his phone in his room and still be talking on the phone in the lounge room

Date PurchasedDec 2018

First review of headphones so feel free to take with a grain of salt

Finally upgrading earbuds to wireless headphones.
My experience: Out of the box the headphones connected, but sounded ATROCIOUS. Turns out they connected automatically in mono. Had to tunnel down into settings to turn on stereo connection.

PROS: Sounds good to me (when connecting in stereo)

CONS: Need to futz with it to get optimal performance (as opposed to plug & play convenience)
So far had to re-sync every time I've turned on the computer due to connection issues (might be a setting I've missed).
Stupid reconnecting sounds popping up randomly (I'd forgotten this one until it happened whilst writing this review).

Ultimately I guess you get what you pay for

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Ok

It has excellent sound quality, easy to use, and easy to carry, there are many options in style, I think this is a good headset, surround sound is very strong, they will also eliminate a lot of other background sounds. Good noise cancellation and sound quality. Easy to set up and they connect really fast.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Good sound but squash my head

Bought this few weeks ago after my in-ear wireless i have been using for years is broken. The sound is good but it’s uncomfortable to wear for the length of time. I feel it squashes my head and cannot wear it for too long. It’s a shame since I expected a lot from these pair from all reviews. Anyway, don’t hate it. The sound is still good and feel like it has a noice cancellation too.

Date PurchasedSep 2018