JBL T450BT

• Bluetooth

Rick

RickSydney, nsw

Over all I am happy for the price I paid

I have had these headphones for nearly a year before the plastic black fabric started to peel off but the foam staid in place so not a big deal. also the headset became loose fitting over time tending to fall off when I am doing things around the house, however I do have a small head maybe that probably does not help. The sound quality, battery life and wireless have been excellent this whole time. Over all I am happy for the price I paid.

Purchased at Officeworks for $50.00.

Mega Bees

Mega BeesHunter Region, NSW

Good for noise cancelling

Bought these for work and they seem to block the noise out fairly well. For the price, the sound on these is fairly good too. The max volume is loud enough for work, which is surprising for wireless headphones.

Purchased at Amazon for $49.00.

J.V Johnson

J.V Johnson

Mint as love the things!

awesome loved the volume everything about them really got me excited to play beats thru them! I made a couple slaps with them too so if I end up making millions I'm investing in the same pair!!

Purchased in December 2017 for $100.00.

Aaron MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great headphones for less than $50

Simply put, you will not find a better pair of headphones for the money. They are comfortable, sound good and light.

Do yourself a favour and just buy them. Battery life is also great

Purchased in January 2016 at Officeworks for $45.00.

DrBoom

DrBoomSydney, NSW

Great headphones despite the looks!

Purchased in October 2019 at Officeworks for $49.00.

Adqm

AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is overall great headphones, but one thing is bad.

So I got these headphones as a gift from my family, they are amazing. Before I begin to state everything good and bad with these headphones I just want to say I recommend these to anybody wanting some good headphones. They look simple but the sound quality is very clear and I love to use them to listen to YouTube. They feel very soft on my ears and fit perfectly on me and all my family, I would buy these again if I didn't encounter a big issue. After a while of use (4-5 months) I began to hear a rattle noise in the headphones whenever I would move them around. But it didn't affect anything else so if you want a good, cheap pair of headphones get these.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $25.00.

Desmond Last

Desmond LastSydney, NSW

Excellent.

I have had much more expensive headphones that have not lasted 12 months - Marshall and Pump. The JBL sounds gr8 and is a fraction of the price of the others.

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks for $49.00.

diesel a.

diesel a.

Love these headphones

Great headphones for listening to music, bluetooth feature works brilliantly. Battery seems to last forever. However if your recording music in a studio the bluetooth seems to have a little delay so its not much good

ASHEN B.

ASHEN B.

Omg - Picture Perfect

The value for money is on point!! Doesn't have the fancy looks, but the quality is amazing! Comfortable in wearing and durable against wear and tear!! JBL for the win always!

Balaji P.

Balaji P.

Does more than expected

I got my JBL headphone form JB hifi this year Jan, so far i have no issues in the sound quality and the body was very stable and flexible for any head size

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

Navjot

NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Sound quality

This headset has nice and clear sound quality. JBL giving premium sound quality headset at budget price, we can also receive phone calls. This product has inbuilt mic. Overall good

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $49.50.

Navjot

NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good sound quality

I am using this headphones from 1 year and I like it. Better sound clarity. I only face a small problem in this product, whenever headset connected with device and no music playing I heard a beep noice.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $50.00.

SOS

SOSWestern Australia

Love these head phones

I use these headphones all the time (at the gym, walking, on planes) and can not recommend them more highly. They stay in place when exercising and have a long battery life for long flights. Amazing value and they have good sound quality. Wireless headphones are so convenient

Purchased in August 2019 for $58.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good device

It’s absolutely fabulous device with good sound and great voice to listen to voice. I really like it .this is value for money and worth it. Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kogan for $200.00.

Suhyb I.

Suhyb I.Perth, WA

Great quality headphones for a reasonable price. Highly Recommended

I have been using these headphones for about a year now, what I found was the following:

The sound quality and the base is top-notch on this once.
I bought it for around 70$ which is affordable compared to other headphones
I doesn't have noise cancellation feature but it isolates sound pretty well.
The ear cups are a bit small and I feel like there should've been a bit bigger

The overall experience is perfect and I would buy JBL headphones again

Purchased in March 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $70.00.

Vana V.

Vana V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE THESE

These headphones are value for money and are really good at keeping all noise in. I can listen to them full blast and not have anyone else hear what I'm listening to. They go super loud and the range is great.

Shrijana

ShrijanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good headphone

Absolutely good headphone design. Only the issue is it aches my ears. Wireless is the best point of this headphone. Once the headphone is on u can’t hear anything from outside.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

headphones

I listen to a lot of bass and rap and have been using these headphones for months and love them. the true bass technology is amazing and provides really good lows. the battery life is amazing and I get a full day out of them. the bluetooth provides a hands free experience and the volume is amazing

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

Evans

EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best headphones for under $100

Seriously. I bought these for $45 at Officeworks and was surprised. Great balance between bass and treble. Good surround and noise cancelling from 65%+ volume. Fit tightly so they are good for running or cycling. Only downside would be your ears may get hot after 2hrs+ so you may want to give them a break in between long listening. In summary, this pair outshines most other pricier headphones so why not save some buck for similar or better quality?

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $45.00.

andrew

andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good headphones

I bought them s/hand in vgc for $39.- and I'm surprised that they are quite adequate to listen to music! Nice bass, clear trebles! When I switch ON the headphones, TV will pop-up a page, asking if it's OK to switch to Bluetooth JBL T450BT? The Equalizer has very nice presets! Simple build and feels sturdy! This set should satisfy large percentage of users!

Purchased in July 2019 at Cash Converters Physical Shop for $39.00.