JBL Tune 450BT

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more

122 questions from our users

Hunter

Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

Devranjan P.

Devranjan P.asked

When I charge my headphone it is out of control. Has anyone a similar problem?

Dan
Dan

Try a factory reset. Turn them on and hold all 3 volume up,down and play buttons for about 15-20 seconds. Light should turn white when holding down then let go when the blinking blue light comes on & they should turn off.

Hany Elsonbaty

Hany Elsonbatyasked

When I pair my JBL T450BT with PC, it works only as a headphone, whenever I try using the microphone as well then you can hear a very bad cracking voice. Anyone has similar issues?

me

Chamila W.
Chamila W.

Did you got this solved?

robtip71

robtip71asked

Can the JBL T450BT headphones be paired to 2 samsung phones at the same time

Arpit M.

Arpit M.asked

how to know if battery is low?

Sean H.
Sean H.

It plays a notification sound thru the headphones

Hollie W.

Hollie W.asked

Do these headphones connect to a Samsung note 10 plus?

Foxie
Foxie

Hrzn A.

Hrzn A.asked

My mic doesn't work I have been using it for a while know I still don't work

Same here

Thakshina G.

Thakshina G.asked

I left my JBL t450bt wireless headphones under rain for 5 minutes , will it be damaged?

Luís M.
Luís M.

I left mine for a whole night hanging from a car mirror with heavy rain. The trick is: don't turn on while it's wet. I left mine to dry for 2 days, turned it on, and voilá, they worked.

Muhammad H.

Muhammad H.asked

My headphones don't charge and how can i fix this?

Angela P.

Angela P.asked

would these work jogging?

Ben Cody Kirk
Ben Cody Kirk

Well, possibly. If they were fairly tight on your head, they might not move around too much. I'd say so.

Hamsa R.
Hamsa R.

How can i know that it is fully charged

Lalli M

Lalli Masked

My JBL wifi headphones , only a few months old, blue light keeps flashing after I have been charging it for hours .It is something that has started happening recently. What
could be the problem ?

Anuprabha G.
Anuprabha G.

same problem here

Adrian B

Adrian Basked

Hi, I’m Adrian I have a jbl tune600bt head phones I want to know if I can leave them on charge all day except when I am using them

Yedla V.

Yedla V.asked

My JBL 450bt is not charged and power is not going in to the headset what is the problem?

mike

mikeasked

hi there, i have the jbl 450bt for 6 months now, only use them twice a week. but now they disconnect after about two minutes. i go through the whole prosedure connecting them up again and again, but they disconnect usually between a minute or two. there always charged. thank you in advance.

svanb

svanbasked

Why are they so super loud??? Even on the lowest setting it’s still too loud and I want to know if you can somehow lower the noice on the headphones?

M. Tiemens
M. Tiemens

Hello S,

Have you tried adjusting the volume on your phone or computer? When I first tried the headphones using MS Teams on the computer I could barely hear anything and adjusting the volume on the headphones didn't seem to do much. When I adjusted the volume on the computer it worked and haven't had any issues since (buttons to adjust volume on the headphones work pretty well).

Kind regards,
Martijn

ggg

gggasked

when I put on the charger the charging light turn on.But after a couple of seconds it turns off again and no charge. Any help?

Aaron M

I have seen this with poor chargers, has it worked with that charger before?

Brian G.

Brian G.asked

I left my Job t450bt on the charger over night, and now the charging light won't turn off. Do I just wait til they go dead or are they done for?

Aaron M

As you know the light is on when the unit is charging or they are turned on. Are they actually working? if they are then you can check your device and see what the battery % is and take it from there, but yeah... letting them run flat is probably all you can really do unless you want to pull them apart and disconnect the battery (if that is even possible)

Ritu S.

Ritu S.asked

My JBL T450BT power button is stuck. What to do to repair it ?

Aaron M

Given they are relatively cheap your only real option is to give it a go and pull it apart or just replace it. Sadly electronics are not what they used to be and would not have many/any serviceable parts

Charlie B.

Charlie B.asked

when i connect it just makes a buzzing noise and thats it, my computer speakers turn off like it should when using headphones however no sound comes out of the headphones. its a real issue for pc gamers. what can i do to fix this

Other Wireless Headphones