JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 2 of 13)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more

• Bluetooth
Mega Bees
Mega BeesHunter Region, NSW

Good for noise cancelling

Bought these for work and they seem to block the noise out fairly well. For the price, the sound on these is fairly good too. The max volume is loud enough for work, which is surprising for wireless headphones.

Purchased at Amazon for $49.00.

J.V Johnson
J.V Johnson

Mint as love the things!

awesome loved the volume everything about them really got me excited to play beats thru them! I made a couple slaps with them too so if I end up making millions I'm investing in the same pair!!

Purchased in December 2017 for $100.00.

Aaron M
Aaron MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great headphones for less than $50

Simply put, you will not find a better pair of headphones for the money. They are comfortable, sound good and light.

Do yourself a favour and just buy them. Battery life is also great

Purchased in January 2016 at Officeworks for $45.00.

DrBoom
DrBoomSydney, NSW

Great headphones despite the looks!

Purchased in October 2019 at Officeworks for $49.00.

Adqm
AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is overall great headphones, but one thing is bad.

So I got these headphones as a gift from my family, they are amazing. Before I begin to state everything good and bad with these headphones I just want to say I recommend these to anybody wanting some good headphones. They look simple but the sound quality is very clear and I love to use them to listen to YouTube. They feel very soft on my ears and fit perfectly on me and all my family, I would buy these again if I didn't encounter a big issue. After a while of use (4-5 months) I began to hear a rattle noise in the headphones whenever I would move them around. But it didn't affect anything else so if you want a good, cheap pair of headphones get these.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $25.00.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Desmond Last
Desmond LastSydney, NSW

Excellent.

I have had much more expensive headphones that have not lasted 12 months - Marshall and Pump. The JBL sounds gr8 and is a fraction of the price of the others.

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks for $49.00.

diesel a.
diesel a.

Love these headphones

Great headphones for listening to music, bluetooth feature works brilliantly. Battery seems to last forever. However if your recording music in a studio the bluetooth seems to have a little delay so its not much good

ASHEN B.
ASHEN B.

Omg - Picture Perfect

The value for money is on point!! Doesn't have the fancy looks, but the quality is amazing! Comfortable in wearing and durable against wear and tear!! JBL for the win always!

Balaji P.
Balaji P.

Does more than expected

I got my JBL headphone form JB hifi this year Jan, so far i have no issues in the sound quality and the body was very stable and flexible for any head size

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

Navjot
NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Sound quality

This headset has nice and clear sound quality. JBL giving premium sound quality headset at budget price, we can also receive phone calls. This product has inbuilt mic. Overall good

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $49.50.

Navjot
NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good sound quality

I am using this headphones from 1 year and I like it. Better sound clarity. I only face a small problem in this product, whenever headset connected with device and no music playing I heard a beep noice.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $50.00.

SOS
SOSWestern Australia

Love these head phones

I use these headphones all the time (at the gym, walking, on planes) and can not recommend them more highly. They stay in place when exercising and have a long battery life for long flights. Amazing value and they have good sound quality. Wireless headphones are so convenient

Purchased in August 2019 for $58.00.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good device

It’s absolutely fabulous device with good sound and great voice to listen to voice. I really like it .this is value for money and worth it. Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kogan for $200.00.

Suhyb I.
Suhyb I.Perth, WA

Great quality headphones for a reasonable price. Highly Recommended

I have been using these headphones for about a year now, what I found was the following:

The sound quality and the base is top-notch on this once.
I bought it for around 70$ which is affordable compared to other headphones
I doesn't have noise cancellation feature but it isolates sound pretty well.
The ear cups are a bit small and I feel like there should've been a bit bigger

The overall experience is perfect and I would buy JBL headphones again

Purchased in March 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $70.00.

Vana V.
Vana V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE THESE

These headphones are value for money and are really good at keeping all noise in. I can listen to them full blast and not have anyone else hear what I'm listening to. They go super loud and the range is great.

Hunter
Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

Devranjan P.
Devranjan P.asked

When I charge my headphone it is out of control. Has anyone a similar problem?

Dan
Dan

Try a factory reset. Turn them on and hold all 3 volume up,down and play buttons for about 15-20 seconds. Light should turn white when holding down then let go when the blinking blue light comes on & they should turn off.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008