JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 3 of 13)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more

• Bluetooth
Sri
SriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good headphone

Absolutely good headphone design. Only the issue is it aches my ears. Wireless is the best point of this headphone. Once the headphone is on u can’t hear anything from outside.

DanSydney, NSW

headphones

I listen to a lot of bass and rap and have been using these headphones for months and love them. the true bass technology is amazing and provides really good lows. the battery life is amazing and I get a full day out of them. the bluetooth provides a hands free experience and the volume is amazing

Evans
EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best headphones for under $100

Seriously. I bought these for $45 at Officeworks and was surprised. Great balance between bass and treble. Good surround and noise cancelling from 65%+ volume. Fit tightly so they are good for running or cycling. Only downside would be your ears may get hot after 2hrs+ so you may want to give them a break in between long listening. In summary, this pair outshines most other pricier headphones so why not save some buck for similar or better quality?

andrew
andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good headphones

I bought them s/hand in vgc for $39.- and I'm surprised that they are quite adequate to listen to music! Nice bass, clear trebles! When I switch ON the headphones, TV will pop-up a page, asking if it's OK to switch to Bluetooth JBL T450BT? The Equalizer has very nice presets! Simple build and feels sturdy! This set should satisfy large percentage of users!

Help please!

I charged them over night but when I went to get them off charge they’d still had the charging light on they won’t connect to much phone please help someone!

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Shannyn A.
Shannyn A.

Happy with purchase

I am satisfied with the quality of the headphones, the sound is great, and they are comfortable. The negative aspects I have noticed are the headphones dont contain the sound it travels instead resulting in it sounding like a small smeaker is producing the sound. From other rooms in the house and up to several metres away. The other fault is there was no cable to use them without bluetooth. This is a big letdown but I am to believe a bluetooth receiver will do the trick.

Samcoz05
Samcoz05Northern Region, NSW

These are the best pair of headphones I ever have had .

These JBL headphone a really great especially for only $50 the bass is the best in them and has 11 hours battery life. It is very easy to connect it buy Bluetooth to you phone/Device .And I would recommend this product to anyone .

Jbl headphone

Great product I purchased these about 3months ago and have worked very well and are very very well priced, great comfortable headphones only way they can improved is sound quality but still work well.

Bishal
BishalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are quality products.

Amazing!! Absolutely amazing. I have been using jbl headphones for long time as they are quality products and not very expensive. I recommend to people who love quality music to listen

lisha_gal
lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, value for money A+

Great product. Comfy and stays in place. I have hearing loss and these provide adequate noise block out so i can watch my shows and hear all of it. Battery lasts. Good value for money. Highly recommend

ccue
ccue

Great product

This wireless headphones was recommended by someone. I bought it $39 after $10 off discount from eBay. After testing, the product is very good quality.
The price is affordable.
I am really happy with this product performance. I will highly recommend.

TomMelbourne

Great headphones on a budget!

Seriously happy with this purchase. Was just looking for something cheap and wireless for when I'm riding my scooter around but now i use these almost every day when im walking around, at the gym, at work or even sometimes just at home. I have Bose QC25s which are fantastic dont get me wrong but the sound quality difference of the JBLs isnt enough to make me use the cabled Bose's over the wireless JBLs. If these eventually die i will be buying another pair!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Beautifulblonde
BeautifulblondeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I bought these wireless headphones for my Grandson for Christmas from Bing Lee .com. They are very good quality and I’m really happy with the performance of them. Great sound and all round fantastic product. I’d recommend these wireless headphones to anyone looking for a great product. I’m getting another pair for myself in the future.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Amazing!

These headphones are amazing just got them for my birthday and I gave my mum n dad the biggest hug they are very comfortable light weight and best sound also super portable I really recommend this if you want a awesome pair of headphones for a cheap price they were $50 and they really worth it out of 10 it’s a 9 and a half! Get them NOW!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Saculjh
SaculjhSydney

JBL Bluetooth headphones

These were purchased for my son who doesn’t like the bud earphones but still wanted to be able to talk on the phone using them, not just be able to listen to music. He reviewed a lot of headphones & chose these for affordability as well as performance. They were on special so we got a great deal as well. He can leave his phone in his room and still be talking on the phone in the lounge room

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Hunter
Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

Devranjan P.
Devranjan P.asked

When I charge my headphone it is out of control. Has anyone a similar problem?

Dan

Try a factory reset. Turn them on and hold all 3 volume up,down and play buttons for about 15-20 seconds. Light should turn white when holding down then let go when the blinking blue light comes on & they should turn off.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008