JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 4 of 13)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

First review of headphones so feel free to take with a grain of salt

Finally upgrading earbuds to wireless headphones.
My experience: Out of the box the headphones connected, but sounded ATROCIOUS. Turns out they connected automatically in mono. Had to tunnel down into settings to turn on stereo connection.

PROS: Sounds good to me (when connecting in stereo)

CONS: Need to futz with it to get optimal performance (as opposed to plug & play convenience)
So far had to re-sync every time I've turned on the computer due to connection issues (might be a setting I've missed).
Stupid reconnecting sounds popping up randomly (I'd forgotten this one until it happened whilst writing this review).

Ultimately I guess you get what you pay for

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Lin
Lin

Ok

It has excellent sound quality, easy to use, and easy to carry, there are many options in style, I think this is a good headset, surround sound is very strong, they will also eliminate a lot of other background sounds. Good noise cancellation and sound quality. Easy to set up and they connect really fast.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Bee
Bee

Good sound but squash my head

Bought this few weeks ago after my in-ear wireless i have been using for years is broken. The sound is good but it’s uncomfortable to wear for the length of time. I feel it squashes my head and cannot wear it for too long. It’s a shame since I expected a lot from these pair from all reviews. Anyway, don’t hate it. The sound is still good and feel like it has a noice cancellation too.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Tayyab Bashir
Tayyab BashirCanberra

Best Headphones

Best headphones.
Good noise cancellation and sound quality.
Easy to set up and they connect really fast.
I use them often during travelling or while playing games. The immersive sound experience is really good.
And they are definitely a value for money item as compared to other brands which provide the same stuff for higher cost .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
1aussiegal1967
1aussiegal1967Sydney, NSW

Awesome sound quality

These headphones are great! I was very surprised at the sound quality given the price but they have exceed my expectations and have an awesome sound and great bass! I love bass so this was very important. I had an issue with it making a noise so I rang customer service and wow! What wonderful helpful people, it was a simple thing to fix and was just letting me know the battery was going flat as I wasntbcharging it correctly. I highly recommend this product and hats off to the lovely people at customer service.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
tan
tanIpswich

kids love them

these were a great hit with the kids they love them. even better for mum & dad when in the car and they argue over the music they want to listen to so now we can go away and everyone can be assured that they can hear and listen to what ever they want with these headphone best purchase by far for the kids

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ben
BenQLD, 4655

Great all round Headphones

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tiff1971
Tiff1971South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable product

These headphones were given to me as a gift. They are reliable and provide good, clear sound. They are easy to install and use and charge quickly when placed back in the cradle. I use them at night when my family are asleep and find them brilliant. Very happy with them. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ally
AllyBribie Island

The best blue tooth speakers

Love them, they stay charged for along time and the sound is excellent. They also cut out a lot of other noise around when using them. They fold up for easy storage and are great for travel. These headphones come in different colours, having a choice is great. The price was also.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect

I love them, they work perfectly except for the occasional little crackling that happens when I go a little bit outside of Bluetooth range, which is only 10 metres from what I can see. But apart from the length of Bluetooth, everything about it is perfect, would definitely recommend to a friend.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great sound and very comfortable

Really good sound.
I'm no audio guru, but they work perfectly and sound great.
They seem to be the perfect solution for me for watching the iPad without annoying the wife :-)

Bluetooth hooked up no problem to my iPhone and iPad and switching devices is easy as too.
Fantastic product for the price.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
jessejay
jessejaySydney

Not bad for the price, cheap.

David

Great mid priced studio headphones

easy to use, bluetooth signal is crisp and doesnt drop out. keeps true to eq settings.
could have a little better lower frequency response but overall a great product for pretty much any situation.
I use mine as secondary studio monitors. They have fantastic response and are very comfortable to wear even being closed ear types

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Conny
ConnyLithgow

The Perfect headphones

Jbl have long been a favourite for me, i just love them, they have the best sound quality, they are stronger built and longer lasting, i have long proven this, over ue that im sure are in close rivals with jbl, but jbl all the wahh, keep producing new products you are the best.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Emmz
EmmzHobart

Great headphones at a budget price

I purchased these headphones as i was unhappy with the standard in your ear ones that came with my s8+, sound and fit are good, they connect to my devices with ease, fast and easy to recharge, these are the base model of JBL headphones but work better than i expected for the price

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Hunter
Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

Devranjan P.
Devranjan P.asked

When I charge my headphone it is out of control. Has anyone a similar problem?

Dan
Dan

Try a factory reset. Turn them on and hold all 3 volume up,down and play buttons for about 15-20 seconds. Light should turn white when holding down then let go when the blinking blue light comes on & they should turn off.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008