JBL Tune 450BT

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more

Stuart
Stuart

Bulky and uncomfortable

Went for these headphones as everyone reckons they are better than ear buds. OMG what a joke, they are heavy and uncomfortable. they are a pain to carry around, they look ridiculous and bulbous on my head. I have no idea why I went for these they reminded me of a pair of headphones my family had in 1972 (maybe nostalgic reasons) that's how old this technology is. Ear buds any time...I threw these in the bin.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Xyrre
Xyrre

Lesson learned, don't buy it.

It was a good product, no need to deny that. I used it an average of two hours per day as it is my travel time to and from work. After three months of irregular use, the battery just wouldn't hold a charge for more than 20 minutes. And then it got worse such that it really wouldn't charge anymore. So down went my almost $100 (with tax) headphones, and I still keep it stored in the hopes that I can still get it repaired somehow. Also, it's to remind me of the lesson painfully learned.
Then again, my sister's bought the wired version of this product, and it's been doing well for the past month.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Hunter
Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

Devranjan P.
Devranjan P.asked

When I charge my headphone it is out of control. Has anyone a similar problem?

Dan
Dan

Try a factory reset. Turn them on and hold all 3 volume up,down and play buttons for about 15-20 seconds. Light should turn white when holding down then let go when the blinking blue light comes on & they should turn off.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008