Not bad for the price, cheap.
Positive: They were cheap, AU$49. Good sound for the price point, with enough depth and clarity to the speakers. Snug fit on the ears, not uncomfortable. Being wireless is so great, you can't go back to wired headphones after going wireless, It's liberating!
Negative: Owned pair # 1 for 15 days. They loose connection to my computer all the time, iMac on OS10.12. I have to un-pair then re-pair in Bluetooth preferences pane. Sometimes this can take a few attempts to re-connect the headphones which makes them a pain in my butt with a young fami...ly and not so technical wife who want to use the headphones. when the source is paused these headphone made the turn on sound or connecting sound every few minutes, unsure it this was a sign they were disconnecting and reconnecting again. After having trouble with them last night I left them on charge overnight (connected via USB to my iMac). This morning the headphones would not turn on or respond to charging. I have a replacement set of headphones as Officeworks were very help to exchange them for new ones. I will give them another try. I figure if two pairs are bad I will just get a refund. I will update this post either way. ****** Update ******
Hurts My Head!
The headphones perform as advertised. No problem, though the buttons are awkward and cheap feeling. It's definitely not a premium experience, but for the price, they do work. The thing that makes me absolutely hate these headphones is that I can't wear them for more than an hour or two without getting a pounding headache. My ears get red and hot, and my head hurts. They just don't work for me. I took them back, in original packaging, to the store I got them from hoping to try something else... totally willing to spend more money for the right headphones... but, they wouldn't even talk to me about it. So, now I am stuck with these and I hate them.
These headphones are a joke they are not loud enough and aren’t noise canceling as they claim to be they are also big and bulky tomheavy for my liking I would not recommend these to anyone they have way better ones out there would I have known what I know now I would not have purchased these.
Find out how JBL Tune 450BT compares to other Wireless Headphones
Know better, choose better.
Questions & Answers
Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem
Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.
When I charge my headphone it is out of control. Has anyone a similar problem?
Try a factory reset. Turn them on and hold all 3 volume up,down and play buttons for about 15-20 seconds. Light should turn white when holding down then let go when the blinking blue light comes on & they should turn off.
Get an answer from our members
At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.
- 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
- Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
- Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
- Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
- An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.
What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:
- The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
- Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
- Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
- Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Battery Life||11 hours|
|Charging Time||2 hours|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Black, Blue and White|
- GTIN12: 050036335638
- MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
- GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008
Other Wireless Headphones
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.