JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more

jessejay

jessejaySydney

Not bad for the price, cheap.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Lindy

Lindy

Hurts My Head!

The headphones perform as advertised. No problem, though the buttons are awkward and cheap feeling. It's definitely not a premium experience, but for the price, they do work. The thing that makes me absolutely hate these headphones is that I can't wear them for more than an hour or two without getting a pounding headache. My ears get red and hot, and my head hurts. They just don't work for me. I took them back, in original packaging, to the store I got them from hoping to try something else... totally willing to spend more money for the right headphones... but, they wouldn't even talk to me about it. So, now I am stuck with these and I hate them.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
S.B.

S.B.Broussard

Not good

These headphones are a joke they are not loud enough and aren’t noise canceling as they claim to be they are also big and bulky tomheavy for my liking I would not recommend these to anyone they have way better ones out there would I have known what I know now I would not have purchased these.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL Tune 450BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Hunter

Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire

kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

Devranjan P.

Devranjan P.asked

When I charge my headphone it is out of control. Has anyone a similar problem?

Dan
Dan

Try a factory reset. Turn them on and hold all 3 volume up,down and play buttons for about 15-20 seconds. Light should turn white when holding down then let go when the blinking blue light comes on & they should turn off.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008