JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 2 of 7)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JBL? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Suhyb I.
Suhyb I.Perth, WA

Great quality headphones for a reasonable price. Highly Recommended

I have been using these headphones for about a year now, what I found was the following:

The sound quality and the base is top-notch on this once.
I bought it for around 70$ which is affordable compared to other headphones
I doesn't have noise cancellation feature but it isolates sound pretty well.
The ear cups are a bit small and I feel like there should've been a bit bigger

The overall experience is perfect and I would buy JBL headphones again

Purchased in March 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $70.00.

Vana V.
Vana V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE THESE

These headphones are value for money and are really good at keeping all noise in. I can listen to them full blast and not have anyone else hear what I'm listening to. They go super loud and the range is great.

Sri
SriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good headphone

Absolutely good headphone design. Only the issue is it aches my ears. Wireless is the best point of this headphone. Once the headphone is on u can’t hear anything from outside.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

headphones

I listen to a lot of bass and rap and have been using these headphones for months and love them. the true bass technology is amazing and provides really good lows. the battery life is amazing and I get a full day out of them. the bluetooth provides a hands free experience and the volume is amazing

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

Evans
EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best headphones for under $100

Seriously. I bought these for $45 at Officeworks and was surprised. Great balance between bass and treble. Good surround and noise cancelling from 65%+ volume. Fit tightly so they are good for running or cycling. Only downside would be your ears may get hot after 2hrs+ so you may want to give them a break in between long listening. In summary, this pair outshines most other pricier headphones so why not save some buck for similar or better quality?

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $45.00.

andrew
andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good headphones

I bought them s/hand in vgc for $39.- and I'm surprised that they are quite adequate to listen to music! Nice bass, clear trebles! When I switch ON the headphones, TV will pop-up a page, asking if it's OK to switch to Bluetooth JBL T450BT? The Equalizer has very nice presets! Simple build and feels sturdy! This set should satisfy large percentage of users!

Purchased in July 2019 at Cash Converters Physical Shop for $39.00.

Shannyn A.
Shannyn A.

Happy with purchase

I am satisfied with the quality of the headphones, the sound is great, and they are comfortable. The negative aspects I have noticed are the headphones dont contain the sound it travels instead resulting in it sounding like a small smeaker is producing the sound. From other rooms in the house and up to several metres away. The other fault is there was no cable to use them without bluetooth. This is a big letdown but I am to believe a bluetooth receiver will do the trick.

Purchased in January 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $80.00.

Top-rated personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the top wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose great personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
top-rated-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Samcoz05
Samcoz05Northern Region, NSW

These are the best pair of headphones I ever have had .

These JBL headphone a really great especially for only $50 the bass is the best in them and has 11 hours battery life. It is very easy to connect it buy Bluetooth to you phone/Device .And I would recommend this product to anyone .

Purchased in January 2019 at Office works for $50.00.

Jbl headphone

Great product I purchased these about 3months ago and have worked very well and are very very well priced, great comfortable headphones only way they can improved is sound quality but still work well.

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

Bishal
BishalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are quality products.

Amazing!! Absolutely amazing. I have been using jbl headphones for long time as they are quality products and not very expensive. I recommend to people who love quality music to listen

Purchased in August 2018 at Weight Losers for $199.00.

lisha_gal
lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, value for money A+

Great product. Comfy and stays in place. I have hearing loss and these provide adequate noise block out so i can watch my shows and hear all of it. Battery lasts. Good value for money. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $59.00.

ccue
ccue

Great product

This wireless headphones was recommended by someone. I bought it $39 after $10 off discount from eBay. After testing, the product is very good quality.
The price is affordable.
I am really happy with this product performance. I will highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019 at eBay for $39.00.

TomMelbourne

Great headphones on a budget!

Seriously happy with this purchase. Was just looking for something cheap and wireless for when I'm riding my scooter around but now i use these almost every day when im walking around, at the gym, at work or even sometimes just at home. I have Bose QC25s which are fantastic dont get me wrong but the sound quality difference of the JBLs isnt enough to make me use the cabled Bose's over the wireless JBLs. If these eventually die i will be buying another pair!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Beautifulblonde
BeautifulblondeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I bought these wireless headphones for my Grandson for Christmas from Bing Lee .com. They are very good quality and I’m really happy with the performance of them. Great sound and all round fantastic product. I’d recommend these wireless headphones to anyone looking for a great product. I’m getting another pair for myself in the future.

Amazing!

These headphones are amazing just got them for my birthday and I gave my mum n dad the biggest hug they are very comfortable light weight and best sound also super portable I really recommend this if you want a awesome pair of headphones for a cheap price they were $50 and they really worth it out of 10 it’s a 9 and a half! Get them NOW!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Saculjh
SaculjhSydney

JBL Bluetooth headphones

These were purchased for my son who doesn’t like the bud earphones but still wanted to be able to talk on the phone using them, not just be able to listen to music. He reviewed a lot of headphones & chose these for affordability as well as performance. They were on special so we got a great deal as well. He can leave his phone in his room and still be talking on the phone in the lounge room

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tayyab Bashir
Tayyab BashirCanberra

Best Headphones

Best headphones.
Good noise cancellation and sound quality.
Easy to set up and they connect really fast.
I use them often during travelling or while playing games. The immersive sound experience is really good.
And they are definitely a value for money item as compared to other brands which provide the same stuff for higher cost .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
1aussiegal1967
1aussiegal1967Sydney, NSW

Awesome sound quality

These headphones are great! I was very surprised at the sound quality given the price but they have exceed my expectations and have an awesome sound and great bass! I love bass so this was very important. I had an issue with it making a noise so I rang customer service and wow! What wonderful helpful people, it was a simple thing to fix and was just letting me know the battery was going flat as I wasntbcharging it correctly. I highly recommend this product and hats off to the lovely people at customer service.

tan
tanIpswich

kids love them

these were a great hit with the kids they love them. even better for mum & dad when in the car and they argue over the music they want to listen to so now we can go away and everyone can be assured that they can hear and listen to what ever they want with these headphone best purchase by far for the kids

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ben
BenQLD, 4655

Great all round Headphones

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tiff1971
Tiff1971South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable product

These headphones were given to me as a gift. They are reliable and provide good, clear sound. They are easy to install and use and charge quickly when placed back in the cradle. I use them at night when my family are asleep and find them brilliant. Very happy with them. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ally
AllyBribie Island

The best blue tooth speakers

Love them, they stay charged for along time and the sound is excellent. They also cut out a lot of other noise around when using them. They fold up for easy storage and are great for travel. These headphones come in different colours, having a choice is great. The price was also.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect

I love them, they work perfectly except for the occasional little crackling that happens when I go a little bit outside of Bluetooth range, which is only 10 metres from what I can see. But apart from the length of Bluetooth, everything about it is perfect, would definitely recommend to a friend.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great sound and very comfortable

Really good sound.
I'm no audio guru, but they work perfectly and sound great.
They seem to be the perfect solution for me for watching the iPad without annoying the wife :-)

Bluetooth hooked up no problem to my iPhone and iPad and switching devices is easy as too.
Fantastic product for the price.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
David

Great mid priced studio headphones

easy to use, bluetooth signal is crisp and doesnt drop out. keeps true to eq settings.
could have a little better lower frequency response but overall a great product for pretty much any situation.
I use mine as secondary studio monitors. They have fantastic response and are very comfortable to wear even being closed ear types

Date PurchasedMay 2018