JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 3 of 7)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JBL? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
David
David

Great mid priced studio headphones

easy to use, bluetooth signal is crisp and doesnt drop out. keeps true to eq settings.
could have a little better lower frequency response but overall a great product for pretty much any situation.
I use mine as secondary studio monitors. They have fantastic response and are very comfortable to wear even being closed ear types

Conny
ConnyLithgow

The Perfect headphones

Jbl have long been a favourite for me, i just love them, they have the best sound quality, they are stronger built and longer lasting, i have long proven this, over ue that im sure are in close rivals with jbl, but jbl all the wahh, keep producing new products you are the best.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Emmz
EmmzHobart

Great headphones at a budget price

I purchased these headphones as i was unhappy with the standard in your ear ones that came with my s8+, sound and fit are good, they connect to my devices with ease, fast and easy to recharge, these are the base model of JBL headphones but work better than i expected for the price

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Good Value for money

Crystal clear music and quality is upto the mark ... Bluetooth is best part and gets automatically connected to the phone ... long battery life is always been very handy and
Made life easier at the gymnasium ...
Loving my blue colour, it comes in nice trendy colours
But blue is the best

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Jung
Jung

Perfect for price

When i purchase this from Officework i expect quality from this company (JBL) but not this much, it surpasses my expectations, it is really good for entry level Wirelesss bluetooth headphone, it has good sound quality
Battery last way too long, only bad thing is ear hurts After long time continuous usage. Except that its A Good Headphone at this price.

Carli H
Carli HMelbourne

Affordable and good sound quality

For the price of $69.95, these headphones do the job.
It has good sound and is worth the purchase, however I wouldn't recommend wearing it for a long time as it hurts your ears. If you're looking for short-term headphones, I would definitely recommend these. The battery also lasts quite a long time too.
Overall, a great purchase for an affordable price.
(You can also buy them on Ebay for $49.)

Ads L
Ads LBrisbane

Unbeatable for the money!

Love these headphones. The bass is good and deep, they are fantastic for things like house music, pop, r&b.

If you are a classical aficionado however these probably aren't for you :-)

Battery life lasts me for a few days easily, they are light and fairly comfortable to wear. Only cost me $49 - a steal really. Only took 1 star off for the headband - it's solid plastic with no padding. I put a couple of layers of felt on it and they are comfy as can be now.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Top-rated personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the top wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose great personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
top-rated-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Anju
AnjuSydney, NSW

Perfect

I bought this for my laptop and assignment to finish and I found this very nice and cheap.
Never had a problem with connection to the laptop. It is just easy to use and very comfortable in your ears. It also has a nice style in the ear side where you can put and enjoy the sounds clearly. Never given me any problem.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hey honey
Hey honeyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Absolutely crystal clear sound

I bought these at office works in May. Since then they have proven to be exceptional in sound quality, Bluetooth connectivity, and battery life. JBL speakers ALWAYS deliver in my opinion. The sound is crystal clear and the quality of he headphones is not cheap and nasty. Great value for money!!

Ryan S

Date PurchasedApr 2018
AliceQueenB
AliceQueenB

wow, in love

these headphones are heaven, the bass and treble both have so much depth, great whilst jogging too they stay on your head with out a problem, great max volume capability and even very fashionable to wear! so if you are after a great set of headphones these are defiantly the ones!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Luis
LuisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a perfect earphone

Very clear Sound and easy to carry on. Is the best value earphone in the market. The best thing in my opinion is the wireless system. Very good, excellent
El sonido es muy bueno y lo puedes llevar con facilidad. Es la mejor relación calidad precio del mercado. EL wireless funciona genial, el sistema es muy muy bueno

Could be bettwe

I have had mine for about 7 months and were good until about a month ago. The battery life if bad and whenever I charge it the charge goes down, whenever I try to charge them they don’t and they don’t even turn on. I give them a 3.5 out of 5 because they could be better

all.round.nice.guy
all.round.nice.guy

Awesome value for money!

I have has mine for almost 12 months and I think the're great! Syncing takes less than 30 seconds and the sound quality is great. I find them comfortable to wear and like the variable volume control and never had any issues with battery life.
The only thing that annoys me is that it only remember 1 device at a time and you have to re-pair regally.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Dimz T
Dimz TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value for money

I bought this because of my expiring gift voucher and it is good quality headphone for fraction of a price. I'm surprise that this also can be used us a headset. Blue tooth working well even i'm 10 to 15 metres away from my phone. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Yummy
YummySydney

Cheap, lasts long

Was looking for not too expensive wireless headphones.
I love JBL portable speakers. So I decided to buy this.
It does what I wanted.
However sound can be noticeable around you even when it’s not too loud which is annoying.
Deep low tone is not great. But not too bad from this price range.
Gave this to step-daughter. She enjoys iPad, electric piano (needs an adopter for piano).
This lasts stupidly long. I hate charging. So it’s lovely.

Kay
KayBrisbane

Great headphones

Great wireless headphones for the price. Light weight and easy to pair via Bluetooth. Easy to adjust to fit and feel comfortable. Have been using everyday without any issues so far. Would recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a reasonable priced wireless headphones. Bought at Officeworks as they price beat by 5% if cheaper anywhere else.

Vicky W
Vicky W

Grat headphones

Great headphones at a reasonable price. So far they seem to be of good quality. Had them for 3 months. They are light weight, adjustable amd they fold a bit for easy transport. The sounds its pretty good too. Overall great value for money. I booght them for my son who is 11 and they fit him really well.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Nah
NahBrisbane

This is very good.

This headphones is very good, I have mine for nearly a year now. It has a great sound. It sounds clear. It is quite loud in my opinion.It is noise cancelling. My husband often calls me and I can't hear him. It costs only thirty nine dollars, so it is very affordable. The battery lasts a long time.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Chino Nledum
Chino NledumCarindale

Great sound system

This headphone has redefined earpiece sound system for me. It's so light you will forget you are wearing it, coupled with the smoothness around the ear lobes. The sound is excellent and clear and can get as loud as you want. You still hear clearly and enjoy the music when it's at the lowest level

Ksingh
KsinghCranbourne

good headphones at cheap price

bought it in January 2018 so far very good battery life sound is very clear but lack of heavy bass but price price is very good so you cant complaint. its best affordable branded headphones if you want to get rid of cables and dont want to spend too much

Mat1311
Mat1311AU

Great cheap headphones

As others have said these are great value - I am on my second pair - the first pair refused to charge and were replaced by GoodGuys straight away without any issue.

They do an admirable job of keeping me sane on my two hour daily commute to and from work - they successfully drown out all of the loud talkers, the folk who think they need to yell into their phones for the other people to hear them and the seaminlgly continuous train announcements.

The sound is very good for the price and the second pair has been faultless for the 7 months that I have had them.

For the money (I paid less than $60 on sale from Goodguys) these are brilliant value.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Jesse
JesseSydeny

Best work mate

The new JBL was given by my company as a working headphone to be used in the team meeting & various training and trust me, it is the best headphone that i have used - better sound quality and the most importantly it is much more comfortable compared to my previously work headphone.

Sugandi
SugandiSydney, NSW

For the price the quality is exceptional

These are a great pair of headphones. I have no complaints with the Bluetooth and the battery holds up quite well too. Bass is great just misses the clarity on the higher frequencies which is not a big issue as it performs so well for the price. They do a decent good at blocking out background noise. They perform very well for the price I would recommend them to someone on a budget