JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 2 of 4)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JBL? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Ally
AllyBribie Island

The best blue tooth speakers

Love them, they stay charged for along time and the sound is excellent. They also cut out a lot of other noise around when using them. They fold up for easy storage and are great for travel. These headphones come in different colours, having a choice is great. The price was also.

Perfect

I love them, they work perfectly except for the occasional little crackling that happens when I go a little bit outside of Bluetooth range, which is only 10 metres from what I can see. But apart from the length of Bluetooth, everything about it is perfect, would definitely recommend to a friend.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great sound and very comfortable

Really good sound.
I'm no audio guru, but they work perfectly and sound great.
They seem to be the perfect solution for me for watching the iPad without annoying the wife :-)

Bluetooth hooked up no problem to my iPhone and iPad and switching devices is easy as too.
Fantastic product for the price.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Conny
ConnyLithgow

The Perfect headphones

Jbl have long been a favourite for me, i just love them, they have the best sound quality, they are stronger built and longer lasting, i have long proven this, over ue that im sure are in close rivals with jbl, but jbl all the wahh, keep producing new products you are the best.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jung
Jung

Perfect for price

When i purchase this from Officework i expect quality from this company (JBL) but not this much, it surpasses my expectations, it is really good for entry level Wirelesss bluetooth headphone, it has good sound quality
Battery last way too long, only bad thing is ear hurts After long time continuous usage. Except that its A Good Headphone at this price.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Anju
AnjuSydney, NSW

Perfect

I bought this for my laptop and assignment to finish and I found this very nice and cheap.
Never had a problem with connection to the laptop. It is just easy to use and very comfortable in your ears. It also has a nice style in the ear side where you can put and enjoy the sounds clearly. Never given me any problem.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hey honey
Hey honeyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Absolutely crystal clear sound

I bought these at office works in May. Since then they have proven to be exceptional in sound quality, Bluetooth connectivity, and battery life. JBL speakers ALWAYS deliver in my opinion. The sound is crystal clear and the quality of he headphones is not cheap and nasty. Great value for money!!

Luis
LuisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a perfect earphone

Very clear Sound and easy to carry on. Is the best value earphone in the market. The best thing in my opinion is the wireless system. Very good, excellent
El sonido es muy bueno y lo puedes llevar con facilidad. Es la mejor relación calidad precio del mercado. EL wireless funciona genial, el sistema es muy muy bueno

Nah
NahBrisbane

This is very good.

This headphones is very good, I have mine for nearly a year now. It has a great sound. It sounds clear. It is quite loud in my opinion.It is noise cancelling. My husband often calls me and I can't hear him. It costs only thirty nine dollars, so it is very affordable. The battery lasts a long time.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Jesse
JesseSydeny

Best work mate

The new JBL was given by my company as a working headphone to be used in the team meeting & various training and trust me, it is the best headphone that i have used - better sound quality and the most importantly it is much more comfortable compared to my previously work headphone.

Sugandi
SugandiSydney, NSW

For the price the quality is exceptional

These are a great pair of headphones. I have no complaints with the Bluetooth and the battery holds up quite well too. Bass is great just misses the clarity on the higher frequencies which is not a big issue as it performs so well for the price. They do a decent good at blocking out background noise. They perform very well for the price I would recommend them to someone on a budget

Sandra
Sandra

Can’t beat the value

I absolutely love these headphones. I paid $45 for them when they were on sale, the quality for the price is unbeatable. I’ve had them for 6 months now, had no issues, battery life is great. Being cordless they are super convenient. I recommend them to anyone who wants quality headphones for a bargain price.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
undertaker575
undertaker575

Great Audio

Best value for money headphones you could buy. I carry these with me everywhere I go whether it is university or work as they are very small in size and can easily be carried in a bag without causing any issues. Sound is near perfect! These block out almost every background sound. 100% would recommend to anyone in the market for a headphone

Daniel
Daniel

Great sound

Purchased these headphones to use as a cheap pair at work. Surprisingly good audio quality, especially for the cost. Maybe missing out on a little clarity in the higher frequencies a tad (in comparison to my Senheiser wired set) but overall not a bad sound at all.
Bluetooth works well and the battery lasts ages. Haven't had any complaints about audio quality on phone calls so I'm assuming the microphone must be reasonable too. Very impressed considering how little they cost compared to some of the competition. May end up with a second set for home use!

Magoosta
MagoostaFrankston

Great for the price

Great set of blue tooth headphones, especially as I got them on sale, they are smaller in size which I like and sit very comfortable on head. Bass is good and they serve their purpose ( watch movies and listen to music while walking) If you can find these on special definitely make the purchase you wont regret it

whyvet
whyvetNSW, 2200

Amazing value for money

Works really well and I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality, which is much better than what I expected for the price that I paid. The battery lasts more than long enough to use all day without needing a charge. I'm very happy with my purchase and I love the blue colour that I got.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
mark
markadelaide

exelent sound

perfect sound from Bluetooth headphones easy to connect and play through, JBL provide good quality for a fair price excellent sound perfect good to connect to phone or sound system works for me JBL ticked my boxes for head phones that I could use for most things even my pc

StrugglingMum
StrugglingMumFrankston

Perfect buy

Bought this for my son for Xmas. Excellent sound quality as expected from the JBL range. Banging bass, crisp and clear surround stereo sound. For it's price it was worth every cent. Very light and easy on the wear too. Highly recommend HBO over any other brand in store by far

JustJane
JustJanePerth WA

Geat Headphones

I have had these headphones for 5 months now And I am really happy with them The sound quality is very good They are very comfortable and such a good price too I use them at the gym and on my daily walks I would highly recommend them to anyone

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Best Bang For Your Buck

Got these 3 months back, they are perfect for listening to music or even at the gym if you don't mind the constant sweating. They sound amazing and have a rich bass. They are my daily use for sure on my way to uni and back. Could not recommend them more. Amazing price for comfy headphones

Newbie
NewbieMelbourne

good bass, decent JBL headphone for an affordable price

Purchase this headphone for about $60, it does its job very well:
Bluetooth connect easily to my phone.
Can be fold back when not in use.
When I listen to music with this headphone while going for a walk, I notice that the bass is pretty good and can also answer incoming call just like other wireless headphones.
Battery last long (for me it is about 8 hours with normal volume).
However, I can't wear it for a long time, as after 1 hour it begins to hurt my ear.
No 3.5mm jack to connect to computer, meaning the only way is using Bluetooth.
Overall worth the price for everyday usage.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Tobias Lee
Tobias LeeBrunswick

Can't live without these!

Sound is great very high sound cancelation great for air craft. Battery last longer. Sound d quality is good. Comfortable - light weight. Nice folding design. Value for money. Love the product overall. These Bluetooth headphones suit my purposes perfectly. I use them on my daily walks paired with my iPhone - I listen to podcasts or the radio without the nuisance of getting tangled in the standard ear bud cords.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
lexonnet
lexonnetCessnock

Great Value Headphones

I can't really fault these headphones. The price is excellent. The sound is great (especially for the price) and the ear muffs block some outside noise. The bluetooth has connected easily to every device I've used them with and the battery life is pretty decent. I am really happy with my purchase and definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
DavidBrisbane

Great headphone for there price

Purchased for only $45 from Officeworks and use them everyday without any problems. good sound, i have actually gone back and bought 3 more pairs for my family. battery life is over 10 hour and the bluetooth works from over 15 meters away at other ends of the house. highly recommend

Khanggy
KhanggyAdelaide

Great sound, great price

For the price, this product is probably one of the better options given how clear the sound is. Unlike some of the other headphones out there that actually had some wear and tear within a couple of months, this one seems like its still in top condition after 6 months of us. I use these for gaming purposes and they do block out a significant amount of background noise.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

aotearoa
aotearoaasked

I recently bought a JBL 450 BT and just got it delivered yesterday , I charged it for a whole day , turned it on everything good , full battery but one minute later the battery just all of a sudden went low to red , why ?

Hunter
Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008