JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 3 of 4)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JBL? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality

Can't believe the sound quality for the price

Rob
RobSydney

Can't believe the sound quality for the price

I bought it from the good guys. The sound quality from the headphone is really great for the price paid. The bass from the headphones are quite nice and it's comfortable to wear it while you travel for short trips. There's no noise cancellation but the ear muffs block the outside noise to some extent. I am happy with my purchase.

Phil
PhilMelbourne

Very cheap and great quality headphones

Bought these headphones from officeworks. Battery life is amazing and sound quality is great for the price that you pay. I use this at the gym and have dropped it numerous times without issues. Easily pairs with your mobile phone and I can walk around the gym and all over my home with no connectivity issues whatsoever.

Tim
TimBrisba

Sound good

I reckon it is specialised in rock and metal or hiphop which require a high bass sound. The bass is really nice but when you see yourself in the mirror with that, it reminds me of an alien. Highly recommend it for people who use it in the house. Anyway, sounds perfect

Damien P
Damien PCanberra 2600, ACT

Best bluetooth headphones at this price!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
James D
James DBankstown

Good value for price

The JBL T450BT is a good headphone for its price. I have been looking for a pair of headphones ever since my old ATH mx50 broke. I can say that these pair of headphones provide very good sound with a deep bass + clear vocals. The headband is also very comfortable to wear and with the new bluetooth option, it makes pairing up very simple and easy.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
harry
harryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

best sound

sound is very clear and it is sound proof. It is good value for money. It is unisex. I love this product. It has bass and clear vocals. THis is quality product. I have gifted the same product to my hubby and he loved it. he uses this in gym.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Amazing!

Such good value and amazing sound :) only thing is when wearing these for a prolonged amount of time they make your ears a little sore when taking them off, but worth the money! If you're a girl and buy the white pair, prepare yourself for a lotttt of makeup stained onto it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
VIRYA MARETH
VIRYA MARETHMelbourne

Best creation!

I had a JBL round speaker a year ago. It is one of the best speaker brand that I ever come across. So I thought the earphones will offer the same quality. Therefore, I decided to get one because I can't use my speaker everywhere. The result turns out great as I expected. I can focus on whatever i listen to very well because it protects the noise from my surrounding by the incredible music. I highly recommend for this product to people who enjoy music.

Leghorn
LeghornTaylors Lakes

Finally Head Phones I love!!!!!!

I recently purchased these head phones and they are by far the best I have owned. I use them at the gym and find that the blue tooth connection is good for approximately 20mtrs from my phone. The noise block out is great. They are very comfortable and light weight. I love how long one charge can last and the other day I answered a phone call via the head phone! Go figure! Love them and will stick with these going forward.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Charles Jones
Charles Jones

Amazing quality.

Crisp clear sound. Very durable. I have never had a better pair of headphones. Comfortable portable reliable noise cancelling. Stylish set of headphones for sure, bluetooth available or you can can use the cable I found the bluetooth very clear, In comparison the price of these headphones is very reasonable.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Rosey
RoseyWollongong

Serenade

These wireless earphone are the best and very good for me as I am annoyed with wire earphones, I like the fact it is Bluetooth which is easy and is very loud with good bass as I like bass, charger is good aswell east to use and I love it

Cara
Cara

The most amazing Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones just less then a week ago and I’ve fallen in love with them. I purchased them for only $48 and i believe that’s a bargain for such great quality. For the amount you pay I believe you get your money’s worth. They have such great quality sound, lasts 11 hours and they’re Bluetooth!! I love them so much I really recommend them.

Mellzy
Mellzy

Fantastic quality

Love the sound quality from these headphones, they block out background noise well and allow you to focus on the little details in your tunes. Comfy on the ear with lots of padding, they fit my head great. Better than my older Bose and cheaper price. I would totally recommend these.

Trish
TrishPerth WA

Bluetooth rocks.

I received these headphones as a gift at Christmas, They linked easily with my HP computer and also with my Samsung tablet so I can listen to podcasts, audio books and music while the rest of the family are making their own entertainment. They are lightweight, comfortable to wear and not having wires trailing around is great. Very happy with them.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bang for buck Bluetooth headphones

Naisarg Pujara
Naisarg PujaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good in Sound

Very light in weight. East to operate and handle. Very much compact and stylish. Sound is very good. I would say far better than sony's headphone. Most important thing is runs via Bluetooth and gets charged very fast almost within an hour. Comes with charging cable as well. Worth for buying if you are true lover of music. Easily available online and in-stores.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

For 60 Dollars Perfect

I really like the bass and it suits me very well i can have them on a longer time than my friends i dont know why but i really like it im actually listening to music with this mic right now and its pure awesomeness and only for 60 bucks best budget headphones 10/10

Whitetiger
WhitetigerNSW, 2136

Perfect sound - loud and rich sound

Stan Simon
Stan Simon

Enjoying entertainment all round

Bought these for my son was a little worried they weren't what he wanted. But lucky for me he really likes them and enjoys the sound they give out in when listening g to music and stuff. Helps when he travelling I'd blocking out other annoying noises that surround him. Worth the value for money.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Paddy G
Paddy GNiagara Park

Heaps good

Can hear the music clearly. Covers all over the ears. Good for blocking out loud noises like planes or car trips. Cool design to it very fancy looking. Would highly recommend to everyone

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Nrm
Nrm

Great bluetooth headphones for the money

Picked these up from JB HI-FI to scratch an itch of foraying into the world of Bluetooth headphones. I tested a few and actually preferred the sound profile of these compared to quite a few that were twice the price. I'm not a big bass guy - I like my music to sound as transparent and natural as possible - so these suited me fine.

Battery life is fantastic. I use these for working out most days and they need charging once every few weeks maybe. Very impressed.

Found them at JB for around $60 (which I think is pretty common even though they retail for more) and for that price they're just great.

Recommended!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hackspett
HackspettSydney

Excellent sound quality and noise cancellation

Although most headphones have good noise cancellation, these headphones mute the sounds around you exceptionally well. Considering the price, the quality was a lot better than i had expected. Like all headphones they can get slightly uncomfortable after long hours of wearing, but i personally feel it hurts a lot less than other headphones of a similar price.

Joh
JohBrisbane

Good sound, nicely built

Looking for a replacement pair after leaving an expensive pair behind on an aeroplane. These were on sale. Great price. I wasn't expecting much but the quality was better than the previous pair and the setup was really easy. Battery lasts for ages and they are comfortable to wear. Would happily buy this brand again.

Jan K
Jan KSouthwest, VIC

Amazing sound

These are amazing headphones, so easy to use with no cord, very lifelike sound and long battery life.
Easy to pair to smartphone and very comfortable to wear, seem very high quality and durable so far.
It is easy to spend hundreds of dollars on this type of product, these are very good value.

aotearoa
aotearoaasked

I recently bought a JBL 450 BT and just got it delivered yesterday , I charged it for a whole day , turned it on everything good , full battery but one minute later the battery just all of a sudden went low to red , why ?

Hunter
Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008