JBL Tune 450BT

JBL Tune 450BT (page 4 of 4)

MPNs: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029 and 4 more
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JBL? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Yun Oh
Yun Oh

Best Value for Money

Good Quality Headset at low cost. I have a Phillips SHB5500 headset which I purchased at similar price but JBL T450BT is much better in terms of durability. Also It sounds better. Of course you cannot compare this with Bose QC35. For the money I paid, I cannot be happier

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Balaji Lakshmipathy
Balaji LakshmipathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought this one for $40 Sale from Good Guys. Good Headphone for the price, sound quality is very good and on par with high priced ones. Connectivity is very stable and battery lasts as advertised. Only problem with the headphone is the mic used for calls, its very average and its impossible to use in crowded places or outside with even little wind but for this price its very good.

If you are just looking for Music and your budget is below 50, this is the best you can get.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Chelsea
ChelseaNewcastle

Perfect! Highly Recommend.

I am the type of person who constantly wears earphones. Whether it be on the train, bus, in my room or studying at the library. I have always used the earphones that came with my iPhone but as of late that had been causing my ears to become quite painful. I looked around for some on ear headphones in the hopes that they would be comfortable and came across this JBL brand. After reading some reviews I purchased them and could not be happier. They are bluetooth, easy to setup and super comfortable.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL Tune 450BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

my review
my review

Excellent quality

Great sound, you can't fault it really. Battery life seems really good. I charge them every few days and have never had them run out. They do seem to take a while to charge though. I have issues connecting them with the bluetooth on my laptop but that could be the computer. They pair perfectly every time with my phone. Range is ok, may be up to about 10 metres. It varies though. The only thing annoying was buying them from Officeworks because not all of their stores have them in stock and their home delivery system is sorely lacking because they don't deliver to parcel lockers.

Danny
DannyMelbourne

Perfect for flights

OMG was my reaction when I tested the noise cancelling on these headphones. I bought one at the airport not expecting anything great and expecting it to be just normal expensive headphones, but nope i now see why everyone has them even the pilots on the planes have them 5 stars from me

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Sprocket01
Sprocket01Melbourne

For the price it's the best

Good overall sound with great bass. Nice folding design. Good placement of switch buttons. Very good battery usable time. Fits my big head perfectly. Overall it's a great headset for the price. And if I lose them, like I regularly do with sunglasses, then I'm out of pocket by a manageable amount. Why pay more for not much more?

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Wendy
WendyPerth

It really makes a difference

I never though that headphones differ much from one another in sound quality a lot but that was unitll I used JBL T450BT is really has a crisp and a clear sound its portable it looks really slick, and the way they have made this product it really shows how much they care about their customer

Date PurchasedOct 2016
HungJohn
HungJohnMelbourne

Good headphone for affordable price.

Bought it from Officeworks for $58, great deal for a wireless and foldable headphone which is very convenient when I bring it along while traveling or going for a walk. When listening to the music, I noticed it has a pretty good bass too, as expected from a JBL headphone. The only problem is, you can't use cable to connected it to your computer or device without bluetooth, as it has only 1 jack for charging purpose only.

Steve
Steve

Nice

I love the way it works and it makes me feel better when it works. Good price for the customers, wonderful music and the best for you. Very light and airy, wonderful music you could not find a reason to refuse it, highly recommended and the only way you can make it easier is to buy a headphone

Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL Tune 450BT compares to other Wireless Headphones

Sandy
SandyMelbourne

Best one

Hanna
HannaAU

Really good sound

bought this for a very cheap amount compared to bigger brands thinking that it is not as good as theirs but i stand corrected, it has a good amplified sound and i havent had any issues since i started using it. Inwould highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a value for a budget

Matt Scarfe
Matt ScarfeMandurah

Love it!

This is a great cheap product! Works well and you will need to pay double to receive anything better!

I got it from The Good Guys and am very happy with it. I'm thinking about getting one for the wife!

Charges in no time and lasts ages, I think I've only charged them 5 times, maybe about once a month!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Marc
MarcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product at a great price

aotearoa
aotearoaasked

I recently bought a JBL 450 BT and just got it delivered yesterday , I charged it for a whole day , turned it on everything good , full battery but one minute later the battery just all of a sudden went low to red , why ?

Hunter
Hunterasked

Plugged my jbl450BT up for probably longer than I should. My led light is on like the headphones are on but they won’t connect to my Bluetooth or turn off and doesn’t reset.. seeing if someone may have the some problem

kingsupahotfire
kingsupahotfireasked

Everytime i switch my microphone to headphone mic, all audio from the headphones stops working. The mic works, but that happens, When i switch back to my computer mic, the audio suddenly is starts working again and i can hear it through the headphones. Please help.

At $69, these JBL on-ear headphones are some of the most reasonably-priced wireless Bluetooth headphones, and with plenty of positive reviews to boot.

Features:

• 11-hour battery life, for longer lasting, uninterrupted audio playback or talk time
  • Two hour charging time from a flat battery to fully charged
  • Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and JBL Pure Bass for an impactful sound
  • Controls are located on the earcup, which lets you control playback, volume and calls
  • An ergonomic design allows these JBL earphones to be adjusted over your ears until they fit. They can also be folded flat when you want to pack them away.

What reviewers liked about the JBL T450BT headphones:

• The high sound quality of these headphones, and in particular the contrast produced by the Pure Bass technology, made a sound impression on many reviewers
  • Long-lasting battery was a highly appreciated feature
  • Listeners praised the comfortable design of these headphones, as well as their adjustable size. The headphones also stayed put during exercise sessions, which was a double bonus.
  • Wireless connection was smooth and didn't drop out, as it can often tend to do with wireless headphones only a little bit cheaper than this JBL pair.
CategoryWireless Headphones
Charging Time2 hours
Colour / FinishBlack, Blue and White
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 050036335638
  • MPN: 3378050, 3378051, JBL00029, JBLT450BLK, JBLT450BTBLK, JBLT450BTBLU and JBLT450WHT
  • GTIN13: 4968929018864, 6925281918957, 6925281918971, 6925281918988, 6925281918995 and 6925281919008