Jean Jail

Jean Jail

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LOVE jean jail!

My go to website whenever I need a new outfit or some retail therapy! Everything I’ve ever ordered has been great quality, & shipped fast. They have amazing sales too which I can never go past. Absolutely LOVE JJ!

Product Appearance As advertised

My favourite online shop, ever!! Absolutely amazing.

Jean Jail is my number one site, the shipping is amazing and packaging is super cute! The customer service is always the best, I'm obsessed with their clothes! I always love buying from them, the quality is beautiful of all clothing I've ever bought! 110% recommend xo

Perfect every time!

Jean Jail is my go to shop for casual, cocktail or semi-formal wear!
Sizing, quality and pricing is always perfect!
Postage is mega fast; or if I opt for an in store pick up the staff is always welcoming and accommodates my every need!
I highly recommend this store!

Love JJ!

This site is my go to for any event, their range is so varied, their shipping arrives the next day and to top it off they offer the convenience of afterpay! Clothes are amazing quality and always look great on!!

Perfect style!

This website is super easy to navigate and find what I’m looking for, has the perfect style and so much variety. Can’t wait to get stuff from here for my birthday!!!

Clothing

Always has the perfect outfit for every occasion. The material is always of greatest quality! I have never had a bad item and delivery is always on time. Love love love JJ!!

BEST ONLINE SHOP!

Jean jail is my go to online shop. I do not need to step into a shopping centre as shopping is extremely fast. Quality of each product I have got is perfect. The packaging is on point with there cute Thankyou card with a Lollie pop attatched. Thankyou Jean Jail

One stop shop

Amazing range to suits all tastes. Excellent prices and sales. Quality of products is great. I love the updates on Instagram of new products. Free express shipping and personalised service! Keep doing you boo!

Product Appearance As advertised

Jean Jail is always my go to for online shopping, they have an amazing range and delivery is always super fast!

Website is so easy to navigate. I am always satisfied with products, delivery is super quick, quality is always exceptional! It is always my go to site and I recommend jean jail to everyone.

Best site ever!

Amazing! Honestly the best site to buy clothes from. The service is exceptional, so much variety and the quality is amazing. I will always recommend to everyone as it’s the easiest site to navigate and so easy to check out and get your items quickly!

Product Appearance As advertised

The online store, OF ONLINE STORES!

Beautiful & crisp website (makes me want to buy it all) but also very easy to search and find exactly what you need. Amazing quality, even faster shipping. Love love love!

Amazing!!

Order my tees 2 days ago and already here!! The fabric is so soft and comfortable, the online size chart is perfect to match your size. Now my new favourite tees!!

5 stars

Great customer service and even better quality clothing from jean jail. Always complimented on what I wear from here as it always looks so good! Highly recommend these people any day

Product Appearance As advertised

Love love love jean jail!

Jean jail is the perfect one stop shop for everything, always super happy with every purchase. Cannot get enough, Super quick delivery as well which is the best, Thankyou jeanjail!

Perfect!

Easy to navigate website and quick shipping for a last minute outfit is amazing!! Amazing quality and range of products and I love the continuous new range of products every week. Absolutely love shopping at jean jail!!

The absolute best!

Incredible store. Such a great range of clothing, and so many brands! My go-to! Can always count on Jean Jail to have something for every occasion! Delivery speed is incredible, always receive my order the very next day!

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely love supporting local what a fantastic store

Awesome clothing and service. I ordered the wrong size t-shirt and the exchange was made simple and the staff were lots of help. Look forward to buying more in the future x

Sizing True to size

Amazing brands and quality products

They have the most amazing brands and their website is very easy to navigate. I love how fast their shipping is! I really love all of their brands as they are high quality.

Exceptional

I ordered a jumper less than 24 hours ago and it has already arrived. Amazing range and exceptional service. I will definitely back and would highly recommend Jean Jail. Awesome!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you received your jumper in such a short time! We hope we can keep providing you with amazing experiences! Thanks so much again. Kindest, Ella xo

Jean jail is one of the best sites I’ve ever come across! Great clothing and service!

The website is brilliant and easy to use!
Very satisfied with the products available for purchase they have a great range!
And the quality of the products are great!! Will always shop here!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks so much Jess! :) We're thrilled to hear your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance! Kindest, Ella xo