Jean Jail
Listing monitored by Jean Jail

Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Caroline Adele
Caroline Adele Darling Downs, QLD

The personal touch!!

Extremely fast postage and BEAUTIFULLY packaged. Was like receiving a little gift for myself (well for my baby)! Arrived much faster than Jamie Kay themselves so will definitely support again :) Thankyou!!

Rebekah Spinks
Rebekah Spinks Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely amazing !!

Website is set out perfectly !! I always have trouble finding jumpers I like but ended up struggling to narrow my shopping bag down from 5 items to 2 to fit my budget which doesn't happen ever cause I am very pickie, I am shocked with how fast my items were delivered and when opening the package...it was so neatly wrapped, a lovely note and a lolly pop !! Honestly best experience I have ever had with online shopping !!! ❤❤

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

MJ101
MJ101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super impressed

Super impressed with the customer service, very helpful with sizing, quality products and speedy free express post, totally wrapt. Will be shopping with them again

Mystery Packs!!

The products were amazing and so easy to pair with what i already had in my wardrobe, would definitely do the mystery pack again!! xx

Kasey F.
Kasey F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and products

This company are amazing, they ship so quickly and the quality of their products are amazing! Can’t fault them at all!

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasure buying from you...cannot fault!

Purchased a jj sweater and it arrived quickly.
This top is gorgeous! Well made and looks great. So so comfy. I needed to swap for a smaller size so returned and it was back to me in 3 days...wow!
The customer service I received by email was fast and efficient and the way they wrap your item shows they care.
Thankyou....what a lovely shopping experience.

Meaghan
Meaghan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

I ordered my products Wednesday morning and received it the next morning. Had a beautiful handwritten note hoping I like my products. Amazing service. Cannot fault

Completely fair and understanding

Were more than willing to help me, even paid for return shipping to have my items mended, very fast/efficient and kind. I barely had to wait to get a response. Sometimes things go wrong and these guys did their absolute best to fix it.

Ruth
RuthNorth Western Region, NSW

Just Awesome!

Superfast postage and personalised service. More than happy to recommend to anyone. My garment fit beautifully and I will definitely buy again.

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They always leave me wanting to buy more!!

Amazing range of products, super speedy delivery and fantastic customer service. I am a repeat customer many times over and can't recommend these guys enough :)

My order - inspire crew

Jean jail provides great service and everything I have bought from them has been great quality..love the styles and colours

Tara M.
Tara M.Perth, WA

If only all customer service was this good :) :)

Fantastic customer service. Easy to navigate website, with a great range. Ease of return and replacement of faulty item. Will use again!

Product Appearance As advertised
Kate S.
Kate S.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful packaging + Fast service/Posting

The packaging was lovely, came with a personalised note and lolly pop! I had to return my first item because i chose the wrong size but I had my replacement order within a week! Super easy, no fuss, fantastic service :)

Read more reviews - page 2