Listing monitored by Jean Jail

3.0
Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Product Appearance As advertised
Bree
Bree

Loved my jumper

Love my jumper! Postage was fast, Only issue the sizes are not true, I ordered a 12 but it was more like an 8 or so, if your bigger I suggest getting the biggest size

Sizing Very small
Jean J.Jean Jail

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Hayley R.
Hayley R.

Elwood hoodies

Love Elwood hoodies by Jean Jail. Cosy and cute! Not baggy or unflattering. I have been gifted one every year for my birthday for the last 2 years. I always request one!! Love them!

Hi Hayley,
Thank you for such an amazing review!! We all love Elwood hoodies they are amazing quality and super comfy!! We cannot wait to see you in more Elwood in the future. Thank you again for your support it means so much to us! xox

Joey
JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail