Listing monitored by Jean Jail

2.6
Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small - Gelato Jeans

The jeans ordered looked great online, but in reality the material was not as seen and the sizing was so off. Ordered an AU size 12 and I received what would have been a size 8 but labelled a size 12. Would not purchase again from this website.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Nikola
Nikola

I Had a really bad experience, they do not offer refunds, I've read even if they are at fault and send faulty goods.

BE CAREFUL, what you choose you will be stuck with, a really overpriced item that doesn't fit. I ordered a 6, it was way to big, they don't offer anything smaller than a 6, no refunds and customer service offered no compromise just a store credit so BE VERY CAREFUL before you shop here .

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Difficult and no sizes

Ordered a pair of skinny stretch jeans and sized down as Jean jail recommended. The jeans were so tight I returned them to get a credit. Now there seems to be no sizes in most of their stock to buy anything. Disappointing experience with this company.

Bree
Bree

Loved my jumper

Love my jumper! Postage was fast, Only issue the sizes are not true, I ordered a 12 but it was more like an 8 or so, if your bigger I suggest getting the biggest size

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Joey
JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail