Listing monitored by Jean Jail

ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Difficult and no sizes

Ordered a pair of skinny stretch jeans and sized down as Jean jail recommended. The jeans were so tight I returned them to get a credit. Now there seems to be no sizes in most of their stock to buy anything. Disappointing experience with this company.

Sizing Very small
SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasure buying from you...cannot fault!

Purchased a jj sweater and it arrived quickly.
This top is gorgeous! Well made and looks great. So so comfy. I needed to swap for a smaller size so returned and it was back to me in 3 days...wow!
The customer service I received by email was fast and efficient and the way they wrap your item shows they care.
Thankyou....what a lovely shopping experience.

Gerri C.
Gerri C.Sydney, NSW

Refund Policy is non existant be careful before you buy

Packaging - Perfect , Delivery - perfect, Items - Beautiful no doubt, but if the item doesn't suit you and you wish to return it for a REFUND, not possible a credit or exchange only. "Their policy" which is illegal, they do not refund!!!! How does that happen in this day and age? GREED!!!!

Jean J.Jean Jail

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

Rebecca Heraud
Rebecca HeraudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such great service and amazing quality!

First time purchasing and absolutely loved my items. I only bought a few basic, but the fabric and quality is amazing. The pants are super comfy and tops have such a nice feel. Such super fast service also, even during these unprecedented times, Jean Jail dispatched my order so quickly. Thank you for wonderful service, will continue to shop from Jean Jail in the future. One happy customer!

Checks all the boxes

Jean jail’s web site is super easy to navigate, has super quick delivery time and quality clothing for every occasion. Ticks all my online shopping boxes. Thanks so much for my new coat

Jean J.Jean Jail

Wow!! Thanks so much Jen! We are so happy to hear you find our website easy to navigate and you find something for every occasion! We appreciate you as a customer and cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest, Ella xo

Sizing

Brought the Bailey Ripped Jeans. Super comfortable- would recommend going down a size as it was bigger sizing. Parcel arrived quickly and Jean Jail was quick with contact. Highly reccomend.

Hey Anna,

YES! They are amazing jeans... We strive to provide prompt responses as we know how important decision making is in the online fashion world!
Thank you for your lovely words ~ they have made our day! x

Krystal L.
Krystal L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best website for on trend wear for the whole family!

I love Jeanjail - so on trend & affordable. I am also addicted to the Jean Jail kids site too- sooo many cute things!!! Super fast post on everything, also once had to return something and got a store credit really quickly, was just so easy.

Jean J.Jean Jail

Incredible selection, outstanding customer service

Fantastic and extensive selection of lovely and high quality brands, they had much more stock of popular items then other sold out online stores. Amazing deals regarding shipping, above and beyond quick customer service and they make your purchase that little bit personal with a hand written letter, how sweet! Definitely will buy again from here in a heartbeat!