Listing monitored by Jean Jail

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasure buying from you...cannot fault!

Purchased a jj sweater and it arrived quickly.
This top is gorgeous! Well made and looks great. So so comfy. I needed to swap for a smaller size so returned and it was back to me in 3 days...wow!
The customer service I received by email was fast and efficient and the way they wrap your item shows they care.
Thankyou....what a lovely shopping experience.

Gerri C.
Gerri C.Sydney, NSW

Refund Policy is non existant be careful before you buy

Packaging - Perfect , Delivery - perfect, Items - Beautiful no doubt, but if the item doesn't suit you and you wish to return it for a REFUND, not possible a credit or exchange only. "Their policy" which is illegal, they do not refund!!!! How does that happen in this day and age? GREED!!!!

Bree
Bree

Loved my jumper

Love my jumper! Postage was fast, Only issue the sizes are not true, I ordered a 12 but it was more like an 8 or so, if your bigger I suggest getting the biggest size

Sizing Very small

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Rebecca Heraud
Rebecca HeraudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such great service and amazing quality!

First time purchasing and absolutely loved my items. I only bought a few basic, but the fabric and quality is amazing. The pants are super comfy and tops have such a nice feel. Such super fast service also, even during these unprecedented times, Jean Jail dispatched my order so quickly. Thank you for wonderful service, will continue to shop from Jean Jail in the future. One happy customer!

Checks all the boxes

Jean jail’s web site is super easy to navigate, has super quick delivery time and quality clothing for every occasion. Ticks all my online shopping boxes. Thanks so much for my new coat

Jean J.Jean Jail

Wow!! Thanks so much Jen! We are so happy to hear you find our website easy to navigate and you find something for every occasion! We appreciate you as a customer and cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest, Ella xo

Very good

Items where what I expected this has been the first time I ordered from this on line shopping. I will most likely purchase from you guys again. Thank you again

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you for your review Marinella!! We value you as a customer and hope that we can keep providing you with amazing experiences next time you purchase with us. We value you as a customer and cannot wait to have you shop with us again!!

Sizing

Brought the Bailey Ripped Jeans. Super comfortable- would recommend going down a size as it was bigger sizing. Parcel arrived quickly and Jean Jail was quick with contact. Highly reccomend.

Hey Anna,

YES! They are amazing jeans... We strive to provide prompt responses as we know how important decision making is in the online fashion world!
Thank you for your lovely words ~ they have made our day! x

Krystal L.
Krystal L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best website for on trend wear for the whole family!

I love Jeanjail - so on trend & affordable. I am also addicted to the Jean Jail kids site too- sooo many cute things!!! Super fast post on everything, also once had to return something and got a store credit really quickly, was just so easy.

Hayley R.
Hayley R.

Elwood hoodies

Love Elwood hoodies by Jean Jail. Cosy and cute! Not baggy or unflattering. I have been gifted one every year for my birthday for the last 2 years. I always request one!! Love them!

Hi Hayley,
Thank you for such an amazing review!! We all love Elwood hoodies they are amazing quality and super comfy!! We cannot wait to see you in more Elwood in the future. Thank you again for your support it means so much to us! xox

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I really like a lot of jean jails brands and clothes they stock but wish there was less synthetic clothes.

Easy to navigate the store and find what i want. Semi satisfied with range of products, need more natural fibres that are sustainably made. Fairly good quality products, but need more natural fibres, the synthetic clothes are worse quality and also terrible for the environment.

Jean J.Jean Jail

Hi Cat, thank you so much for your review!
This is something that we will take on board and is something we are working towards currently a more sustainable business. Thank you for supporting us. Kindest Sarah xx

Incredible selection, outstanding customer service

Fantastic and extensive selection of lovely and high quality brands, they had much more stock of popular items then other sold out online stores. Amazing deals regarding shipping, above and beyond quick customer service and they make your purchase that little bit personal with a hand written letter, how sweet! Definitely will buy again from here in a heartbeat!