Listing monitored by Jean Jail

1.2

No refund, no return postage on poor quality items.

Sizing Slightly large
Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small - Gelato Jeans

The jeans ordered looked great online, but in reality the material was not as seen and the sizing was so off. Ordered an AU size 12 and I received what would have been a size 8 but labelled a size 12. Would not purchase again from this website.

Sizing Very small
Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message
Tenealle S.
Tenealle S.South East Queensland, QLD

FAULTY ITEM then refused a refund

I ordered an Item and it was sent to me faulty missing part of the dress. I then emailed them and requested a refund due to the item being faulty. They told me they could sent the missing part however the dress was also the wrong colour. So I said no and requested a refund. They have no said the dress was not faulty just missing parts. To me that is faulty. How hard is it to refund a customer. LOST MY BUSINESS

Sizing Slightly small
SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Sizing Slightly large
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Sizing Slightly small