Listing monitored by Jean Jail

Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing Slightly small
Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes

Very good

Items where what I expected this has been the first time I ordered from this on line shopping. I will most likely purchase from you guys again. Thank you again

Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message

Thank you for your review Marinella!! We value you as a customer and hope that we can keep providing you with amazing experiences next time you purchase with us. We value you as a customer and cannot wait to have you shop with us again!!

I really like a lot of jean jails brands and clothes they stock but wish there was less synthetic clothes.

Easy to navigate the store and find what i want. Semi satisfied with range of products, need more natural fibres that are sustainably made. Fairly good quality products, but need more natural fibres, the synthetic clothes are worse quality and also terrible for the environment.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message

Hi Cat, thank you so much for your review!
This is something that we will take on board and is something we are working towards currently a more sustainable business. Thank you for supporting us. Kindest Sarah xx

Clothing Shops & Brands