Listing monitored by Jean Jail

2.4
Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Sizing Slightly small
Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

Sizing Slightly large
Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message
Krystal L.
Krystal L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best website for on trend wear for the whole family!

I love Jeanjail - so on trend & affordable. I am also addicted to the Jean Jail kids site too- sooo many cute things!!! Super fast post on everything, also once had to return something and got a store credit really quickly, was just so easy.

Sizing Slightly large