Listing monitored by Jean Jail

No refund, no return postage on poor quality items.

Shorty654
Shorty654Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect dress and perfect colour!

Ordered a dress Thursday of last week and it had arrived yesterday. The dress is so comfortable, perfect and true to size and the exact same colour as what was displayed on the photo.
The team from Jean Jail are so quick to get orders out and are very friendly to chat too online!
Highly recommend ordering from there for any upcoming events!

Arrived in under 24 hours and great shoes

Shoes were packaged so well, they came with a handwritten note telling me to enjoy the shoes, along with a lollypop. I thought this was packaged up so well. The Converse Sneakers were brand new, box in immaculate condition. This all arrived in under 24 hours. Very impressed and would definitely use the company again as a result.

Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message
Penny
PennyPerth, WA

Cheap material. Dress fell apart in wash

My parents bought me a dress from here for Christmas. It looked nice and fit well but after washing it for the first time (as per washing instructions) I noticed it had a huge hole in it. I contacted Jean Jail who were apologetic however refused to refund me, instead offering me $10 to get the dress fixed. As the dress was irreparable I declined. Very disappointing as the dress cost $80-$90 and you would expect a dress that price to be able to be worn more than once. My parents don’t have a lot of money and this was their big Christmas present to me. They were so sad that their money was wasted. Please be careful when shopping here as the prices are marked up ridiculously for what you are getting.

Nikola
Nikola

I Had a really bad experience, they do not offer refunds, I've read even if they are at fault and send faulty goods.

BE CAREFUL, what you choose you will be stuck with, a really overpriced item that doesn't fit. I ordered a 6, it was way to big, they don't offer anything smaller than a 6, no refunds and customer service offered no compromise just a store credit so BE VERY CAREFUL before you shop here .

Sizing Very large
Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message

Zero care for customers that receive faulty items!

Worst customer service, told me to have the item repaired that was sent faulty & then refused to refund me what it was going to cost to repair the faulty item.
Offered a $10 gift card for a $89.95 item that’s repair was going to cost an extra $25.
Couldn’t care less about the customer or their experience as long as they got to keep the money they “made”.
Certainly won’t be shopping from them again, an absolute joke of a company!

Tenealle S.
Tenealle S.South East Queensland, QLD

FAULTY ITEM then refused a refund

I ordered an Item and it was sent to me faulty missing part of the dress. I then emailed them and requested a refund due to the item being faulty. They told me they could sent the missing part however the dress was also the wrong colour. So I said no and requested a refund. They have no said the dress was not faulty just missing parts. To me that is faulty. How hard is it to refund a customer. LOST MY BUSINESS

Sizing Slightly small
Emily Burns
Emily BurnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My fav shop 4 clothes by far!

This shop has the most stunning clothes, great quality! Every time I am wearing something of theirs I am guaranteed to get asked where I got it from!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

No refunds, no return postage, Jean Jail indeed

Hey!

How about a clothing store where the clothes on the rack look different to when you try them on, and as soon as you did try on an item on, you've instantly bought it and you have to pay ten bucks to put it back on the rack and then your 'refund' is in the form of a credit note so you're locked in to repeat the process!

Ever wonder why this clothing store doesn't exist in your local mall?

I'd never have bought if I knew this was what awaited me.

SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Amazing!!!

*Easy online shopping
*Loads of gorgeous clothes to choose from.
*Great quality and well sized!

I absolutely loved the personal message and lollipop! Made my heart fuzzy! Not to mention the fast delivery! Love my clothes! Thanks again to all you amazing people!!

Absolutely amazing

I was extremely satisfied with the delivery, the price and the customer service was absolutely amazing can't fault you guys

Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Sizing Slightly small
Rebekah Spinks
Rebekah Spinks Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely amazing !!

Website is set out perfectly !! I always have trouble finding jumpers I like but ended up struggling to narrow my shopping bag down from 5 items to 2 to fit my budget which doesn't happen ever cause I am very pickie, I am shocked with how fast my items were delivered and when opening the package...it was so neatly wrapped, a lovely note and a lolly pop !! Honestly best experience I have ever had with online shopping !!! ❤❤

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.