Listing monitored by Jean Jail

1.2

No refund, no return postage on poor quality items.

Sizing Slightly large
Nikola
Nikola

I Had a really bad experience, they do not offer refunds, I've read even if they are at fault and send faulty goods.

BE CAREFUL, what you choose you will be stuck with, a really overpriced item that doesn't fit. I ordered a 6, it was way to big, they don't offer anything smaller than a 6, no refunds and customer service offered no compromise just a store credit so BE VERY CAREFUL before you shop here .

Sizing Very large
Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message
Tenealle S.
Tenealle S.South East Queensland, QLD

FAULTY ITEM then refused a refund

I ordered an Item and it was sent to me faulty missing part of the dress. I then emailed them and requested a refund due to the item being faulty. They told me they could sent the missing part however the dress was also the wrong colour. So I said no and requested a refund. They have no said the dress was not faulty just missing parts. To me that is faulty. How hard is it to refund a customer. LOST MY BUSINESS

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Sizing Slightly small