Listing monitored by Jean Jail

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Gerri C.
Gerri C.Sydney, NSW

Refund Policy is non existant be careful before you buy

Packaging - Perfect , Delivery - perfect, Items - Beautiful no doubt, but if the item doesn't suit you and you wish to return it for a REFUND, not possible a credit or exchange only. "Their policy" which is illegal, they do not refund!!!! How does that happen in this day and age? GREED!!!!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Jean J.Jean Jail

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Sizing Slightly small
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Sizing Slightly small
Georgia
GeorgiaTasmania

Extremely disappointing

Sizing True to size
Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Ridiculous Service And Definitely Not Accommodating !

I placed and order Early in the morning (7.30am) before before operating hours using my Visa card , I wanted to use my zip pay account but as details were stored automatically it by passed the payment area , my mistake ! Once contacting them straight after at 740am via email n live chat requesting my order to be cancelled and refunded , I was told it had already been packed and unable to be cancelled ! The girls where unable to help accommodate my request or even try devise the situation . Poor effort of customer service

Sizing True to size