Jean Jail
Listing monitored by Jean Jail

ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Difficult and no sizes

Ordered a pair of skinny stretch jeans and sized down as Jean jail recommended. The jeans were so tight I returned them to get a credit. Now there seems to be no sizes in most of their stock to buy anything. Disappointing experience with this company.

Sizing Very small
SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Amazing!!!

*Easy online shopping
*Loads of gorgeous clothes to choose from.
*Great quality and well sized!

I absolutely loved the personal message and lollipop! Made my heart fuzzy! Not to mention the fast delivery! Love my clothes! Thanks again to all you amazing people!!

Absolutely amazing

I was extremely satisfied with the delivery, the price and the customer service was absolutely amazing can't fault you guys

Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Sizing Slightly small
Rebekah Spinks
Rebekah Spinks Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely amazing !!

Website is set out perfectly !! I always have trouble finding jumpers I like but ended up struggling to narrow my shopping bag down from 5 items to 2 to fit my budget which doesn't happen ever cause I am very pickie, I am shocked with how fast my items were delivered and when opening the package...it was so neatly wrapped, a lovely note and a lolly pop !! Honestly best experience I have ever had with online shopping !!! ❤❤

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

MJ101
MJ101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super impressed

Super impressed with the customer service, very helpful with sizing, quality products and speedy free express post, totally wrapt. Will be shopping with them again

Mystery Packs!!

The products were amazing and so easy to pair with what i already had in my wardrobe, would definitely do the mystery pack again!! xx

Kasey F.
Kasey F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and products

This company are amazing, they ship so quickly and the quality of their products are amazing! Can’t fault them at all!

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasure buying from you...cannot fault!

Purchased a jj sweater and it arrived quickly.
This top is gorgeous! Well made and looks great. So so comfy. I needed to swap for a smaller size so returned and it was back to me in 3 days...wow!
The customer service I received by email was fast and efficient and the way they wrap your item shows they care.
Thankyou....what a lovely shopping experience.

Meaghan
Meaghan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

I ordered my products Wednesday morning and received it the next morning. Had a beautiful handwritten note hoping I like my products. Amazing service. Cannot fault

Completely fair and understanding

Were more than willing to help me, even paid for return shipping to have my items mended, very fast/efficient and kind. I barely had to wait to get a response. Sometimes things go wrong and these guys did their absolute best to fix it.

Ruth
RuthNorth Western Region, NSW

Just Awesome!

Superfast postage and personalised service. More than happy to recommend to anyone. My garment fit beautifully and I will definitely buy again.

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They always leave me wanting to buy more!!

Amazing range of products, super speedy delivery and fantastic customer service. I am a repeat customer many times over and can't recommend these guys enough :)