Listing monitored by Jean Jail

1.2
Tenealle S.
Tenealle S.South East Queensland, QLD

FAULTY ITEM then refused a refund

I ordered an Item and it was sent to me faulty missing part of the dress. I then emailed them and requested a refund due to the item being faulty. They told me they could sent the missing part however the dress was also the wrong colour. So I said no and requested a refund. They have no said the dress was not faulty just missing parts. To me that is faulty. How hard is it to refund a customer. LOST MY BUSINESS

• Sizing Slightly small
David
DavidSydney, NSW

No refunds, no return postage, Jean Jail indeed

Hey!

How about a clothing store where the clothes on the rack look different to when you try them on, and as soon as you did try on an item on, you've instantly bought it and you have to pay ten bucks to put it back on the rack and then your 'refund' is in the form of a credit note so you're locked in to repeat the process!

Ever wonder why this clothing store doesn't exist in your local mall?

I'd never have bought if I knew this was what awaited me.

Georgia
GeorgiaTasmania

Extremely disappointing

Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message
Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Ridiculous Service And Definitely Not Accommodating !

I placed and order Early in the morning (7.30am) before before operating hours using my Visa card , I wanted to use my zip pay account but as details were stored automatically it by passed the payment area , my mistake ! Once contacting them straight after at 740am via email n live chat requesting my order to be cancelled and refunded , I was told it had already been packed and unable to be cancelled ! The girls where unable to help accommodate my request or even try devise the situation . Poor effort of customer service

Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message