Jean Jail (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Jean Jail

Marnie Foster
Marnie FosterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

Absolutely Amazing Quality , such a wide range of woman’s clothing! extremely fast delivery,
So spot on with sizing! So stylish & the website is so easy to use! SO SO HAPPY!
Definitely will be shopping again!

loulou22
loulou22Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blush Crush!

What a fantastic range of products available. The website is clean and easy to navigate.
For my first purchase I chose a tan All About Eve (A.A.Eve) longline pullover top, some beautiful blush leopard joggers and an Apero tee with leopard print writing. Great prices too.
My order arrived super quickly, I got free postage and everything fit perfectly. So happy and will definitely purchase again. Oh and my boys were super jealous about my lollipop.

Teagan Marks
Teagan MarksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Quality, delivered the following day absolutely love love love

Really easy website and can use filters. Quality of fabric is incredible and there colours are accurate to what they advertise, next day it was delivered & I’m really happy with the service

Product Appearance As advertised

This is perfect! So in love with my new Jean Jail clothes!

My clothes were exactly what I wanted, they were the perfect fit and were delivered so fast! So happy with my experience online shopping at Jean Jail, 10/10 will shop there again!

Ebony
EbonyWestern District, VIC

Absolutely love it!!

Purchased so much over the past few weeks. Such great quality clothes and amazing with sizes! The staff were very very helpful and so friendly. Will always buy my clothes from there now and no where else ❤️

Comfortable and looks great

Website easy to use
Range was fabulous
Delivery was extremely fast
Working from home these clothes are comfortable and look stylish
Love this site I will definitely be back
Keep up the great work

Beth M
Beth MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING Products and Service

Love love love Jean Jail! Not only am I obsessed with their entire range but it is fantastic quality clothing, delivery is super quick and each delivery is so personalised with a little message! Great service. Will definitely be buying more. Thanks!

Yolandi
YolandiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING!!!

The most comfortable track pants ever, amazing quality.
Packaging is beautiful and I received my order so so quick. Just amazing service. Excited to buy more. Thank you Jean Jail.

Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Sizing Slightly small

Suzie
SuzieThe Mallee, VIC

Will definitely be ordering off this site again!

True to size clothing, great quality as well. I will be ordering more clothing from Jean Jail in the future. Fast shipping and it was even packaged with a lollipop :)

Maddie D.
Maddie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love my new purchase

My new jacket came super quick with a lovely note n lollipop so happy with my purchase and the love gesture you provided thank you for the super fast delivery

Nic Willoughby
Nic WilloughbySydney, NSW

Perfect for jeans

Great range of products! Easy to navigate to the fit and style I wanted! Purchased Levi mid waist jeans in size 30 (12). Absolutely perfect fit and great price! Shipping was super fast! Will purchase again from this store!!

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Perfect experience with my first ever order

Just received my purchases and have actually never been this happy receiving my first order for a new store I’ve found - but I’m so happy with this I just really wanted to let you know.

Each item I bought was just perfect exactly what I wanted and exactly how they look in the photos - slouchy, comfy, perfect size. Perfect for casual days and perfect isolation clothes too!!!

Items arrived only a couple days after I ordered and could track easy on the Shop app. Love the packaging, the little personalised note that came with, and the lollipop was such a cute touch that makes a difference. Absolutely love the clothes can’t wait to buy more already!

Thank you Jean Jail will 100% be recommending you to all my girls

Leah K.
Leah K.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing store!

Extremely happy with my first order.
Excellent range, Great quality with awesome prices.
Easy site to navigate.
Super fast postage with an amazing personal touch.
I will be a repeat customer for sure!

Hi Leah,
Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear you love our pieces and found our site so easy to use. We can't wait to send you, your next parcel.
Ella - Customer Service Representative

Love their clothes and their customer service, is the best

I find looking on their website for clothes has been made easy, I never have a problem, they also have a great range of clothes to choose from, I love the quality and fit of their clothes, also they are very stylish and comfortable, it’s the best on line shopping I have ever experienced.
Thanks Jean Jail, I’m a massive fan.

Chris

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you Chris for such amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear we have made it easy for you to shop online. Thank you for your ongoing support we really appreciate it! Kindest, Jean Jail

Rebecca Heraud
Rebecca HeraudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such great service and amazing quality!

First time purchasing and absolutely loved my items. I only bought a few basic, but the fabric and quality is amazing. The pants are super comfy and tops have such a nice feel. Such super fast service also, even during these unprecedented times, Jean Jail dispatched my order so quickly. Thank you for wonderful service, will continue to shop from Jean Jail in the future. One happy customer!

Sizing Slightly large

Love this shop!

I stumbled on jean jail and few months ago and its now my go to shop. It has a good variety of brands and clothing.

I recevied my parcel so quickly! Unfortunately had to exchange some shoes that didnt suit me and the exchange was so easy! I love my new shoes! Excellent customer service even in pandamic times!
Also loved the lollie pop and personalised note!

Jean J.Jean Jail

WOW, thanks for such an amazing review Hayley!! We are so glad we provided you with such fast shipping! Thank you for your support we really appreciate it! Kindest, Ella xo

Jackie Hughes
Jackie HughesPerth, WA

Amazing!

I was just browsing thru the Jean Jail website, and I found a top I had to have!
So many brands that I actually love to wear!!!
I placed my order and it was delivered so quickly.
Not only did I love the top I ordered, but I also loved the personalised note and lollipop I received with my order. I'll definitely be shopping with Jean Jail in the future!
Jackie

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you Jackie for such amazing feedback! We love providing you with amazing good quality products and we love hearing you received your parcel so quick! Thank you for your ongoing support we really appreciate it! Kindest, Ella

Claudia
ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Jean jail is literally the best!

I ordered a skirt from jean jail, the delivery was so quick, the product was amazing and looks exactly like the photos! Overall my whole experience has been amazing and I can not wait to order from here again!

Newhappycustomer
NewhappycustomerSouth Australia

The easiest shop in a long time!

I can’t believe I hadn’t heard of this company before-their name should be out there not just for the gorgeous range but for the shipping time!
Where we live is classed at country, but this item came in metro time, so impressed.
The only site to have my size left in the superga i wanted at a really reasonable price-happy all round.

Jean J.Jean Jail

WOW, thanks for such an amazing review!! We are so glad we provided you with such fast shipping! We hope that you love your Supergas! Thank you for your support we really appreciate it! Kindest, Ella xo

Jean Jail are amazing! Ordered something on Thursday, it arrived at my office before I did on Friday!!

Incredibly easy to find the top I was looking for!! So many options and amazing brands! The top I ordered was here before I knew it, and it came wrapped beautifully!

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you so much Brooke fo such a fantastic review!! We are so glad you received your top and loved the wrapping! Thank you for your support we really appreciate it!

Zoe P.
Zoe P.Perth, WA

Jean Jail

Absolutely love this brand! They always have such a big variety of clothing to choose from for any different occasion I might have coming up. Or just cute every day wear

Jean J.Jean Jail

WOW, thanks for such an amazing review Zoe!! We are so glad we provide you with a wide variety of clothing! Thank you for your ongoing support we really appreciate it! Kindest, Ella xo

Sharnelle T.
Sharnelle T.

Amazing!!! Perfect for myself and my little boy only 6 months old.

• Products are the best quality.
• Perfect for all occasions
• Pricing for all clothing is always great
• I Love all the baby JJ range
• Delivery is also very efficient and fast

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you Sharnelle for such amazing feedback! We love providing you with amazing good quality products and we love hearing you like our JJ baby range! Thank you for your ongoing support we really appreciate it! Kindest, Ella

Claire
ClaireHobart, TAS

Definitely my go-to never fails me!

I have been using Jean-Jail for a very long time, I love their clothes and they are always my first and usually last stop for online shopping. There is always something for my style, not only that, the website is easy to use along with the cute an sweet messages and lollipops I receive in my online shopping. As I said they have never failed me, especially with returns. Absolutely great!!!

Anna
AnnaMurray Region, NSW

Love, love love Jean Jail!

I love the easy to navigate website, if I have anything specific to look for I know I don't have to spend much time to find it! I love the range of styles and cater for all. I have always been satisfied with the all the products I have bought and the quality is great!

Hey Anna,
Thanks so much for your lovely words! They make our day! We love providing you with an easy to to navigate, one-stop site! Thank you for such amazing feedback! Kindest, Ella xo

Other Clothing Shops & Brands