Listing monitored by Jean Jail

2.1

Penny
PennyPerth, WA

Cheap material. Dress fell apart in wash

My parents bought me a dress from here for Christmas. It looked nice and fit well but after washing it for the first time (as per washing instructions) I noticed it had a huge hole in it. I contacted Jean Jail who were apologetic however refused to refund me, instead offering me $10 to get the dress fixed. As the dress was irreparable I declined. Very disappointing as the dress cost $80-$90 and you would expect a dress that price to be able to be worn more than once. My parents don’t have a lot of money and this was their big Christmas present to me. They were so sad that their money was wasted. Please be careful when shopping here as the prices are marked up ridiculously for what you are getting.

SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Sizing Slightly large
Sophie
SophiePerth, WA

Obsessed with Jean Jail!

Every order I have received has been perfection! I live in WA and always receive my orders within a couple of days. I know the Jean Jail team is always working hard to have orders hand packed with love and out to their clients. Incredible service and beautiful selection on offer. By far one of my favourite stores xx

D-J B.
D-J B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality

Quality of the clothing is AMAZING. Price is reasonable and the sales are exciting. I have ordered a few times through this company and the customer service is excellent. The range is quite extensive and thats all an online shopper wants

Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message

Hi D-J B, thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We love having you as a customer xo

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Ellie Armstrong
Ellie ArmstrongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just the best xx

I’ve always shopped with Jean Jail when needing a new additions to my wardrobe. The best quality, true to size items - i could spend my whole weeks wage here if I could! Always recommending them - love everything they have.
Thanks so much Jean Jail team xx

Hi Ellie,
Thank you for such an amazing review!! We are so glad you love shopping Jean Jail!!
Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon! Sarah xo