2.6

Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

SizingSlightly small
Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

Gerri C.
Gerri C.Sydney, NSW

Refund Policy is non existant be careful before you buy

Packaging - Perfect , Delivery - perfect, Items - Beautiful no doubt, but if the item doesn't suit you and you wish to return it for a REFUND, not possible a credit or exchange only. "Their policy" which is illegal, they do not refund!!!! How does that happen in this day and age? GREED!!!!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

SizingSlightly small
Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

Krystal L.
Krystal L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best website for on trend wear for the whole family!

I love Jeanjail - so on trend & affordable. I am also addicted to the Jean Jail kids site too- sooo many cute things!!! Super fast post on everything, also once had to return something and got a store credit really quickly, was just so easy.

Joey
JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

SizingVery large

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail