Listing monitored by Jean Jail

2.6
Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

Gerri C.
Gerri C.Sydney, NSW

Refund Policy is non existant be careful before you buy

Packaging - Perfect , Delivery - perfect, Items - Beautiful no doubt, but if the item doesn't suit you and you wish to return it for a REFUND, not possible a credit or exchange only. "Their policy" which is illegal, they do not refund!!!! How does that happen in this day and age? GREED!!!!

Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Sizing Slightly small
Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

Clothing Shops & Brands