Jean Jail
Listing monitored by Jean Jail

1.5

Tenealle S.
Tenealle S.South East Queensland, QLD

FAULTY ITEM then refused a refund

I ordered an Item and it was sent to me faulty missing part of the dress. I then emailed them and requested a refund due to the item being faulty. They told me they could sent the missing part however the dress was also the wrong colour. So I said no and requested a refund. They have no said the dress was not faulty just missing parts. To me that is faulty. How hard is it to refund a customer. LOST MY BUSINESS

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Sizing Slightly large