Listing monitored by Jean Jail

1.3

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality clothing, no refunds and no free return postage.

I will not be purchasing from Jean Jail again!! I have purchased twice now and both times have needed to return every item as they are of poor quality and don’t look anything like the pictures online. Jean Jail also don’t provide you with free return postage on items you want to exchange ( like some of the other online clothing platforms ie iconic) so it has cost me a total of $19 ( 2 x $9.50) so far to return items I need to exchange. They also don’t offer refunds only credit notes. How many times are they expecting me to return the clothes I have purchased that don’t look anything like they should. Feeling extremely frustrated!!

Sizing Slightly large
Jean J.Jean Jail
SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Sizing Slightly small