Listing monitored by Jean Jail

No refund, no return postage on poor quality items.

Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small - Gelato Jeans

The jeans ordered looked great online, but in reality the material was not as seen and the sizing was so off. Ordered an AU size 12 and I received what would have been a size 8 but labelled a size 12. Would not purchase again from this website.

Sizing Very small
Nikola
Nikola

I Had a really bad experience, they do not offer refunds, I've read even if they are at fault and send faulty goods.

BE CAREFUL, what you choose you will be stuck with, a really overpriced item that doesn't fit. I ordered a 6, it was way to big, they don't offer anything smaller than a 6, no refunds and customer service offered no compromise just a store credit so BE VERY CAREFUL before you shop here .

Sizing Very large
Tenealle S.
Tenealle S.South East Queensland, QLD

FAULTY ITEM then refused a refund

I ordered an Item and it was sent to me faulty missing part of the dress. I then emailed them and requested a refund due to the item being faulty. They told me they could sent the missing part however the dress was also the wrong colour. So I said no and requested a refund. They have no said the dress was not faulty just missing parts. To me that is faulty. How hard is it to refund a customer. LOST MY BUSINESS

ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Difficult and no sizes

Ordered a pair of skinny stretch jeans and sized down as Jean jail recommended. The jeans were so tight I returned them to get a credit. Now there seems to be no sizes in most of their stock to buy anything. Disappointing experience with this company.

Sizing Very small
SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Zero return policy

Be careful before buying anything from this store!!!
You can only return for a credit note. They don’t do exchanges for incorrect sizing. Even though exchange is included in the return slip they supply in the bag...Very misleading. They don’t even offer free shipping to repurchase an item that was returned.
Won’t be purchasing from this store again.

Gerri C.
Gerri C.Sydney, NSW

Refund Policy is non existant be careful before you buy

Packaging - Perfect , Delivery - perfect, Items - Beautiful no doubt, but if the item doesn't suit you and you wish to return it for a REFUND, not possible a credit or exchange only. "Their policy" which is illegal, they do not refund!!!! How does that happen in this day and age? GREED!!!!

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.