Listing monitored by Jean Jail

ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Difficult and no sizes

Ordered a pair of skinny stretch jeans and sized down as Jean jail recommended. The jeans were so tight I returned them to get a credit. Now there seems to be no sizes in most of their stock to buy anything. Disappointing experience with this company.

Sizing Very small
SophieB
SophieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such poor quality for expensive price point

Item received was of very poor material and sewing quality - no where near what you would expect for a $90 dress. Material was near see through, stitching was crooked and not finished off properly (gatherings of excessive string), and the colours were extremely different to what is pictured online.

I contacted them to receive a refund as according to the websites policies, these things would class the item at faulty. I was told I could receive a store credit if I returned the item (which would cost me an additional $10).

Will not be buying from here again or recommending to friends.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Sizing Slightly small
Bree
Bree

Loved my jumper

Love my jumper! Postage was fast, Only issue the sizes are not true, I ordered a 12 but it was more like an 8 or so, if your bigger I suggest getting the biggest size

Sizing Very small
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Pam H
Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

Very good

Items where what I expected this has been the first time I ordered from this on line shopping. I will most likely purchase from you guys again. Thank you again

Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message

Thank you for your review Marinella!! We value you as a customer and hope that we can keep providing you with amazing experiences next time you purchase with us. We value you as a customer and cannot wait to have you shop with us again!!

Hayley R.
Hayley R.

Elwood hoodies

Love Elwood hoodies by Jean Jail. Cosy and cute! Not baggy or unflattering. I have been gifted one every year for my birthday for the last 2 years. I always request one!! Love them!

Sizing Slightly small

Hi Hayley,
Thank you for such an amazing review!! We all love Elwood hoodies they are amazing quality and super comfy!! We cannot wait to see you in more Elwood in the future. Thank you again for your support it means so much to us! xox

I really like a lot of jean jails brands and clothes they stock but wish there was less synthetic clothes.

Easy to navigate the store and find what i want. Semi satisfied with range of products, need more natural fibres that are sustainably made. Fairly good quality products, but need more natural fibres, the synthetic clothes are worse quality and also terrible for the environment.

Jean J.Jean JailSend a private message

Hi Cat, thank you so much for your review!
This is something that we will take on board and is something we are working towards currently a more sustainable business. Thank you for supporting us. Kindest Sarah xx