Listing monitored by Jean Jail

ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Difficult and no sizes

Ordered a pair of skinny stretch jeans and sized down as Jean jail recommended. The jeans were so tight I returned them to get a credit. Now there seems to be no sizes in most of their stock to buy anything. Disappointing experience with this company.

Sizing Very small
Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Product Appearance As advertised

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Joey
JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail