Listing monitored by Jean Jail

ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Difficult and no sizes

Ordered a pair of skinny stretch jeans and sized down as Jean jail recommended. The jeans were so tight I returned them to get a credit. Now there seems to be no sizes in most of their stock to buy anything. Disappointing experience with this company.

Sizing Very small
Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Bree
Bree

Loved my jumper

Love my jumper! Postage was fast, Only issue the sizes are not true, I ordered a 12 but it was more like an 8 or so, if your bigger I suggest getting the biggest size

Sizing Very small
Hayley R.
Hayley R.

Elwood hoodies

Love Elwood hoodies by Jean Jail. Cosy and cute! Not baggy or unflattering. I have been gifted one every year for my birthday for the last 2 years. I always request one!! Love them!

Sizing Slightly small

Hi Hayley,
Thank you for such an amazing review!! We all love Elwood hoodies they are amazing quality and super comfy!! We cannot wait to see you in more Elwood in the future. Thank you again for your support it means so much to us! xox

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Joey
JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail