Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great top quality cloths

Love jean jail, love the design and quality of their cloths. Only if they didn’t charge long standing customers $10 to send an item back to size up or down. Get with the times, almost every clothing company I deal with offer free returns for sizing which is how it should be for online shopping!

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Jean Jail are amazing! Ordered something on Thursday, it arrived at my office before I did on Friday!!

Incredibly easy to find the top I was looking for!! So many options and amazing brands! The top I ordered was here before I knew it, and it came wrapped beautifully!

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you so much Brooke fo such a fantastic review!! We are so glad you received your top and loved the wrapping! Thank you for your support we really appreciate it!

Brooke I.
Brooke I.Perth, WA

I've purchased from Jean Jail numerous times in the past. Postage is always super quick. Their returns process is simple. Items are extrememly good qualityand last a long time. Regularly browsing the Jean Jail site for new purhcases :)

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you for such a lovely review Brooke!! We are so happy to hear you love all things Jean Jail! Kindest, Sarah xo

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Lauren C.
Lauren C.Western District, VIC

5 stars

Flexible payment options. Speedy delivery. Personalised packaging. Return labels. And I loved how supportive JJ was with returns process after I picked the wrong size ... thanks guys! I’ll be back. Lauren.

Carla V.
Carla V.Goldfields, WA

Amazing service even to WA!

Have recommended Jean Jail to so many of my WA friends and family, quickest postage and AMAZING choice of products! Easy to navigate, great range of products & clothing & shoes are FABULOUS quality!! Thanks for your amazing service!

Jean J.Jean Jail

Wow!! What an amazing review!! Thanks so much Carla! :D We are so happy to hear that you love all things Jean Jail and your experience was nothing but amazing!! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest, Ella xox

Melissa Sims
Melissa Sims

Love Jean Jail

I’m so glad I came across Jean Jail. I purchased on Monday night and my order was delivered Wednesday. Great service and great brands. Will be purchasing from here again :)

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you Melissa for such a fantastic review!! We are so pleased that you received your parcel quickly! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest, Sara xo

Jess B.
Jess B.Gippsland, VIC

Saves me from being social!

The site was so easy to navigate.
Amazing range of clothes, shoes, accessories for men, women and children.
They explain the sizing great so i never have to send anything back.
I buy from Jean Jail very frequently and have no plans on stopping.
The shipping is prompt and I live in rural Victoria.

treena
treenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

THE BEST SHOP!!!

I love Jean Jail there clothes are great, the shipping is fast and the quality is also amazing.
The products I have brought were jeans and there always true too size and dont fade at all.

Jean J.Jean Jail

What a great review! Thanks a tonne Treena. :D We're so pleased to hear you love all your orders. Looking forward to providing more positive experiences in the future! xo

Joey
JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

SizingVery large

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail

Clothing Shops & Brands