3.6

Really is a Jean "Jail"

Terrible refund policy. Trade solely online and don't offer refunds! Now I'm stuck with a credit note and there's nothing in the store I would wear. There is nothing in my size and the customer service team were not willing to help me find what I liked. I advise to steer clear and go with a store that offers refunds.

Jail Escapee
Jail Escapee

Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

SizingSlightly small
Pam H

Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

SizingSlightly large
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Jean Jail are amazing! Ordered something on Thursday, it arrived at my office before I did on Friday!!

Incredibly easy to find the top I was looking for!! So many options and amazing brands! The top I ordered was here before I knew it, and it came wrapped beautifully!

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you so much Brooke fo such a fantastic review!! We are so glad you received your top and loved the wrapping! Thank you for your support we really appreciate it!

Brooke I.

Brooke I.Perth, WA

I've purchased from Jean Jail numerous times in the past. Postage is always super quick. Their returns process is simple. Items are extrememly good qualityand last a long time. Regularly browsing the Jean Jail site for new purhcases :)

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you for such a lovely review Brooke!! We are so happy to hear you love all things Jean Jail! Kindest, Sarah xo

Lauren C.

Lauren C.Western District, VIC

5 stars

Flexible payment options. Speedy delivery. Personalised packaging. Return labels. And I loved how supportive JJ was with returns process after I picked the wrong size ... thanks guys! I’ll be back. Lauren.

Carla V.

Carla V.Goldfields, WA

Amazing service even to WA!

Have recommended Jean Jail to so many of my WA friends and family, quickest postage and AMAZING choice of products! Easy to navigate, great range of products & clothing & shoes are FABULOUS quality!! Thanks for your amazing service!

Jean J.Jean Jail

Wow!! What an amazing review!! Thanks so much Carla! :D We are so happy to hear that you love all things Jean Jail and your experience was nothing but amazing!! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest, Ella xox

Melissa Sims

Melissa Sims

Love Jean Jail

I’m so glad I came across Jean Jail. I purchased on Monday night and my order was delivered Wednesday. Great service and great brands. Will be purchasing from here again :)

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you Melissa for such a fantastic review!! We are so pleased that you received your parcel quickly! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest, Sara xo

Krystal L.

Krystal L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best website for on trend wear for the whole family!

I love Jeanjail - so on trend & affordable. I am also addicted to the Jean Jail kids site too- sooo many cute things!!! Super fast post on everything, also once had to return something and got a store credit really quickly, was just so easy.

SizingSlightly large

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Jess B.

Jess B.Gippsland, VIC

Saves me from being social!

The site was so easy to navigate.
Amazing range of clothes, shoes, accessories for men, women and children.
They explain the sizing great so i never have to send anything back.
I buy from Jean Jail very frequently and have no plans on stopping.
The shipping is prompt and I live in rural Victoria.

treena

treenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

THE BEST SHOP!!!

I love Jean Jail there clothes are great, the shipping is fast and the quality is also amazing.
The products I have brought were jeans and there always true too size and dont fade at all.

Jean J.Jean Jail

What a great review! Thanks a tonne Treena. :D We're so pleased to hear you love all your orders. Looking forward to providing more positive experiences in the future! xo

Joey

JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

SizingVery large

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail

Georgia

GeorgiaTasmania

Extremely disappointing

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Ridiculous Service And Definitely Not Accommodating !

I placed and order Early in the morning (7.30am) before before operating hours using my Visa card , I wanted to use my zip pay account but as details were stored automatically it by passed the payment area , my mistake ! Once contacting them straight after at 740am via email n live chat requesting my order to be cancelled and refunded , I was told it had already been packed and unable to be cancelled ! The girls where unable to help accommodate my request or even try devise the situation . Poor effort of customer service

Product AppearanceNot as advertised