Really is a Jean "Jail"

Terrible refund policy. Trade solely online and don't offer refunds! Now I'm stuck with a credit note and there's nothing in the store I would wear. There is nothing in my size and the customer service team were not willing to help me find what I liked. I advise to steer clear and go with a store that offers refunds.

Jail Escapee
Jail Escapee

Terrible! Very poor quality!

Purchased a pair of Camila Indigo Stripe Pant. Complete waste of money. Cheaply made, tissue thin material, see through. For $69.95, I wouldn't pay $2.00! What is shown on the various computer sites is nothing but false advertising and a misrepresentation of the actual quality. Disappointed is an understatement. The quality is that bad I'm not even going to bother with the costly / time consuming exchange process; why would I exchange rubbish for more rubbish?

SizingSlightly small

Carly R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t buy anything from them !!!!

I’ve been a regular buyer from this company but not anymore!!
I purchased jeans that were too small so
I returned them, they didn’t have my size in stock .. so you’d think they give you a refund right?
Nope :.. they insisted I can’t have a refund and must exchange!!
In these times ... businesses shouldn’t be allowed to do things like this !!

SizingSlightly small

Mat f

Mat f

Very disappointed

Ordered from their website

3 days later received a message stating the over sold products and are cancelling my order

I’ll Stick to surf stitch or ASOS in the future

Georgia

GeorgiaTasmania

Extremely disappointing

SizingTrue to size
Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Ridiculous Service And Definitely Not Accommodating !

I placed and order Early in the morning (7.30am) before before operating hours using my Visa card , I wanted to use my zip pay account but as details were stored automatically it by passed the payment area , my mistake ! Once contacting them straight after at 740am via email n live chat requesting my order to be cancelled and refunded , I was told it had already been packed and unable to be cancelled ! The girls where unable to help accommodate my request or even try devise the situation . Poor effort of customer service

SizingTrue to size
stom

stom

Charging customer to send back faulty goods

Emmag39

Emmag39AU

Do not recommend terrible

Purchased online, product was of smaller size so pants did not fit. Returned with original packaging and tags (tags came off whilst trying on) and they refused to exchange for another size. They called me a liar and told me they have been worn. I could not wear pants that couldnt do up. Ridiculous would never use them and $69.99 + return postage wasted

Hi Emma,
Unfortunately we are unable to refund items that do not abide by our policy, as goods must be returned in original condition, when the return is classed as a change of mind.
Jean Jail

Seriously do not recommend.

I suggest to anybody who is ordering off Jean Jail for a special function coming up, not to. I brought a dress A MONTH before I was due at a wedding and upon my delivery was a missing garment viral to the dress. I emailed numerous times and was met with basically no reply until somebody told me I would be receiving it in a matter of days. Two weeks went by, and nothing. Once again, numerous emails were sent and nothing. Finally, I sent in a final email recounting exactly what I had done and demanded that if I did not receive this missing garment the morning of the wedding, I will be expecting a refund. True to form, they did not provide the correct amount I payed for and no reply since.

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BILLINI heels

I purchased a pair of heels Billini online and just received them today opened them up one of the shoe is faulty and patches of dirt on the shoes got in contact with them they requested pictures which I sent right away then on live chat she asks for the shoes back and confirms that is a manufacturers fault but that's not my business when I purchased them full price it didn't say used or faulty their customer service is so low I asked for at least half of the money refunded to me as they have sent me a faulty pair and I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and that's why I purchased the heels because my dress goes with them .

BecGold Coast

Misleading sizing

I made my first purchase from this store recently. I ordered two items in a size of a brand I know and aware that fits me. I received both items in the size above and contact the store about it. I questioned the store about the sizing as it was not what I expected since I know the product sizing. I was told that the store sell the products in different sizing compaired to what is regularly sold. The size guide that the store have also doesnt fit the items that were sent to me. I was offered a store credit and told that the postage was on me. As I feel the sizing is misleading I disagree that I should have to pay postage and should be offered a full refund since the item is not want I expected. I will not be shopping again with this store

Charli

CharliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DODGY!!!!!!!

I just ordered a watch that was on sale.. Paid with paypal... 1 hour later I get refund, with no explanation... DODGY AS!!!! It was my first order and definitely won't buy anything again.. How unprofessional!

Jean J.Jean Jail

Bought recently harem/slouchy pants from them, HORRIBLE

After paying happily 25$ for the shipping and 60$ for the pants, i feel ripped off!
They sent these pants from the lowest quality ever, i can see THRU them without even them on! when i put them on, you can see my knees, underwear...all about the quality, not about size being too small or similar, HORRIBLE! stay away!

zurine L
zurine L

Sure. Just letting everybody know how terrible the quality is so nobody else spends 25$ on shipping that they will never be refunded for...

Faulty Items, Misleading Info On Their Website And Rubbish Customer Service!!!

Tayla K

Tayla KPerth

STAY AWAY!

Was a loyal customer for years. Had an online credit note, I asked to get it extended for an extra day as I was unable to use it by the time it had expired but customer service refused and wouldn't have a bar of it. Will not be shopping here again, even though I had been for years but that did not matter to them. They would rather lose a loyal customer over $65 (which is my money that I had already spent). I also own an online clothing shop and never treat my customers like that. STAY AWAY!

Refund Policy

Jean Jails refund policy is a dud especially with today's competition, there are so many online stores with much better refund policies, same competitive pricing and same quality products. I will not be shopping with them anymore because of this.

Nadia

NadiaPerth

Well advertised - misleading

Jean Jail is the worst online shop I've ever shopped on, their products never come as they appear to look online and that would otherwise be acceptable if the price wasn't exuberant. After 3 returns at my own cost I finally got a pair of sunnies which weren't as described, I gave up. If they had a refund policy I think a lot more people would be happy.

Sam

SamBrisbane

Quality crap!! Customer service horrible, and postage takes forever

I had purchased 3 playsuits through jean jail the sizing of the playsuits were not good at lol I got size 6 and when I put it on let's just say I get like I was wearing a size 12..!!

For what I paid $70 each playsuit the quality was terrible it was see through.

I emailed customer service they told me to send them back and they'd give me a store credit I told them no I didn't want anything l, they pretty much said to bad that they won't refund I had no choice I had used my store credit for some
Shoes.. it's almost been two weeks and I am still waiting but hey I paid express post out of my money to get their clothes back to them but they couldn't express post my shoes

J Smith

J SmithNewcastle, NSW

Very disappointed to say the least - Be careful when ordering delicate items, they don't package cor

SarahJ

SarahJ

Disgraceful customer service - beware!!

Ordered what was described as a 'leather jacket with a twist' and pictures that failed to clearly show the different textures on the jacket. And what arrived was a suede jacket with leather patches. I sent it back, they have issued a credit note.

I don't want a credit note, I asked for a refund as the product was not as described (as I am entitled to, under consumer law). Flat out refusal to provide a refund, my request was met with rude email responses. Interestingly, they were nice enough to provide a direct contact with Consumer Affairs Victoria - I'm guessing they're on a first-name basis with CAV due to their atrocious behaviour.

Buyer beware. You won't see your money again.