Pam H

Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad returns policy - wrong fit

I purchased a jumper in my usual size however the shoulder was too wide for me and the length shorter than it looked in the website photo. I immediately repacked it as received back into the original packaging and paid around $10 to return to Jean Jail. They received the item and gave me a credit note for my $70 purchase, to spend within 12mths. I emailed back to say that I would prefer a refund but they said it is against store policy for an incorrect fit. Well when you are buying online without trying things on, it is pretty impossible to guess that something is going to be the right fit for you...especially if it's a brand you haven't purchased before! This has definitely put me off Jean Jail and I would not purchase from them again.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Jean J.Jean Jail

Glitter...

My partner seems to love buying your products. However, the excessive and unnecessary glitter than accompanied every single one of your products was not appreciated by me.
As I am the financier of her spending I would request to cease all glittery aids that accompanies your delightful products.
TY

Jean J.Jean Jail

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused. We will definitely take your feedback on board and look at improving this for the future. Kind Regards, JJ

Jess D

Jess DHunter Valley

Returns, Refunds, Shipping a huge disappointment!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kath's Komments

Kath's KommentsSydney

No Refunds

Marie

MarieBoston

Avoided my emails regarding my order never being delivered.

I have ordered here once before and enjoyed the experience but this time their shipping department seemed to drop off my package at a completely different address and JeanJail took no responsibility. They provided no help or refunds when I paid $45 to expedite shipping. Very disappointed in this website. I really like their clothing but I will never order from them again.

moi

moiAU

Poor quality clothing and fit