3.9

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasure buying from you...cannot fault!

Purchased a jj sweater and it arrived quickly.
This top is gorgeous! Well made and looks great. So so comfy. I needed to swap for a smaller size so returned and it was back to me in 3 days...wow!
The customer service I received by email was fast and efficient and the way they wrap your item shows they care.
Thankyou....what a lovely shopping experience.

Rebecca Heraud

Rebecca HeraudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such great service and amazing quality!

First time purchasing and absolutely loved my items. I only bought a few basic, but the fabric and quality is amazing. The pants are super comfy and tops have such a nice feel. Such super fast service also, even during these unprecedented times, Jean Jail dispatched my order so quickly. Thank you for wonderful service, will continue to shop from Jean Jail in the future. One happy customer!

Checks all the boxes

Jean jail’s web site is super easy to navigate, has super quick delivery time and quality clothing for every occasion. Ticks all my online shopping boxes. Thanks so much for my new coat

Jean J.Jean Jail

Wow!! Thanks so much Jen! We are so happy to hear you find our website easy to navigate and you find something for every occasion! We appreciate you as a customer and cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest, Ella xo

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jean Jail compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Very good

Items where what I expected this has been the first time I ordered from this on line shopping. I will most likely purchase from you guys again. Thank you again

Jean J.Jean Jail

Thank you for your review Marinella!! We value you as a customer and hope that we can keep providing you with amazing experiences next time you purchase with us. We value you as a customer and cannot wait to have you shop with us again!!

Sizing

Brought the Bailey Ripped Jeans. Super comfortable- would recommend going down a size as it was bigger sizing. Parcel arrived quickly and Jean Jail was quick with contact. Highly reccomend.

Hey Anna,

YES! They are amazing jeans... We strive to provide prompt responses as we know how important decision making is in the online fashion world!
Thank you for your lovely words ~ they have made our day! x

Krystal L.

Krystal L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best website for on trend wear for the whole family!

I love Jeanjail - so on trend & affordable. I am also addicted to the Jean Jail kids site too- sooo many cute things!!! Super fast post on everything, also once had to return something and got a store credit really quickly, was just so easy.

Joey

JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why shop anywhere else

Huge range of clothing in all sizes that are on point quality. Online service easy to navigate and has a fast delivery service. Contacting store for info is a pleasure. Overall rating from myself is 10/10, simply A1.

SizingVery large

Hi Joey,
Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you find our site easy to navigate and that your parcels arrive promptly. We cannot wait to have you shop with us again soon! Kindest Jean Jail

I really like a lot of jean jails brands and clothes they stock but wish there was less synthetic clothes.

Easy to navigate the store and find what i want. Semi satisfied with range of products, need more natural fibres that are sustainably made. Fairly good quality products, but need more natural fibres, the synthetic clothes are worse quality and also terrible for the environment.

Jean J.Jean Jail

Hi Cat, thank you so much for your review!
This is something that we will take on board and is something we are working towards currently a more sustainable business. Thank you for supporting us. Kindest Sarah xx

Incredible selection, outstanding customer service

Fantastic and extensive selection of lovely and high quality brands, they had much more stock of popular items then other sold out online stores. Amazing deals regarding shipping, above and beyond quick customer service and they make your purchase that little bit personal with a hand written letter, how sweet! Definitely will buy again from here in a heartbeat!

Clothing Shops & Brands