Jeep Cherokee KK

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

I think my jeep Cherokee 2012 consumes a lot of petrol on open road at 500km only ? From a 69 full t

I feel it up with 66- 69L of petrol , then I make 522km only on open road . not happy with that only , All the features are my dream. Comfortable , well holding on the road , an interior to die for nice radio fitted with built in GPS .

BadgeLimited
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJan 2017
lisha_gal
lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

This car is a fuel guzzler! It costs double my new Nissan Tiida in fuel per week. It was a really nice car to drive. I felt very safe in this vehicle. The parts were very expensive. Servicing at the jeep dealer was also extremely expensive. Great car to take on the beach, it was alot of fun. Our Jeep had an airbag problem also which we were told would cost around $2000 to fix. Air con problems as well. We sold this car to save money, and we deinately have. Pitty it is so expensive to run. Would not buy another Jeep Cherokee again.
Nice to drive, great turning circle
Too expensive

pooky
pooky
cracker
cracker

Bad

we had the loss of power issue once, it was going into 'get home safe' mode as there was a loose connection on the auto shifter, so the car didn;t 'know' what gear it was in, hence the 'get home safe'. Once conenction was remade, issue has not re appeared.
acceleration, easy to park, easy to get kids in and out. easy to get pram in boot
fuel consumption (what did I expect), clunking of front wheel case (we drive full time 4 everywhere except above 80 km roads), jeep cust service in both albion and the other place is attrocious, would never buy another jeep for that reason alone

Midsize / Medium SUVs

Find out how Jeep Cherokee KK compares to other Midsize / Medium SUVs

Glenn Kellie
Glenn Kellieasked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

What is best engine oil for 3.7Ltr petrol engine, done 139,000klm. KK 2009 Cherokee. Thanks

Zaklina Matlioska
Zaklina Matlioskaasked

What is n20c it came on the dash when I couldn’t start the car up

Jelly H.
Jelly H.asked
Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Hi all. Help! My Jeep Cherokee 2012 won’t drive over 40km/ph. I think I left the lights on all day (weird because it usually beeps to remind me) I got it jumpstarted. Ran the car for 10 minutes before driving however it wouldn’t drive over 40km/ph so I went back to work and left it running for another 10 minutes and still the same thing happened when I tried to drive it again. The battery is not that old. I did fiddle around under the steering and near pedals trying to find the bonnet switch inside the car

See all Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013) questions

Jeep Cherokee KK (2008-2013)

Compare all 7 Jeep Cherokee